When the news of the Dazzling Blue hit, the Yeezy community went crazy. It just goes to show no matter how many 350s release, it’s still the most popular silhouette overall. We have plenty of classic that may have gotten always over they years making a comeback in 2022, here’s the rundown.
Since the Beluga Reflective, the Yeezy team has been more inclined to go back in the vault for ideas for the silhouette. Which isn’t normal for the brand as they usually push the culture towards the future with their newer models. Nevertheless it doesn’t hurt to bring back some classics every once in a while.
After the release of the Dazzling Blue, we will be getting some more SPLY-350 colorways rereleasing in the next coming months. The Oreos is next up launching on March 12th in select countries. They will not feature any changes in the build and are just like the original release. Featuring core black Primeknit, with a white stripe down the side with SPLY-350 in black. They will not be made of recycled material like we have seen on recent releases. They will feature drop in full length BOOST™ cushioning incased in a black translucent midsole. They will now be $230 retail.
YEEZY 350 V2 OREO
CBLACK/ WHITE/ CBLACK
RELEASE: March 12th
STYLE CODE: BY1604
Along with the Oreo we will be getting a restock of the Core black/ Red/ Core Black, also known as the 350 V2 Red stripe. Like the Oreo the build will be the same as the original release. These feature a red stripe down the side with SPLY-350 in black. This has long been one of the most popular 350 V2 with pairs going over $1500 on the secondary market. Look for these to launch in July for $230.
YEEZY 350 V2 RED STRIPE
CBLACK/ RED/ CBLACK
RELEASE: JULY 2022
STYLE CODE: BY9612
It’s looking like there will be even more classics headed our way in 2022 so stay tuned. As always we will keep you updated as more info comes in. Let us know on our socials below if you are excited for these rereleases? Make sure to turn on notifications to be notified every time we post about upcoming Yeezy releases and news.
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it is fairly clear why Adidas decided to discontinue working with Ye. To begin with, Kanye was the one who formally started the breakup. Then Ye […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to make their union legally binding. Censori, who appears to have worked as an architectural designer for the fashion brand for a few years now, and […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with Ye, they have over half a billion in Yeezy products already produced without an actual path of moving it As the Financial Times reported, some […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling out to carry the brand along. It seems like they make the same bad decisions over and over. For example, when the 4D technology was […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the 2020 Tail Light release. These feature the same style of upper seen on the Zyon 350 V2. The newer static design weaved in the Primeknit […]
- More Unreleased Yeezys SurfaceWell, there has been a considerable slowdown of early Yeezy pairs lately as the divorce of the two brands goes into its third month. As it’s genuinely unsure what’s next, SolesByZay has just blessed the feed with multiple 450 Slides in the Cream colorway. We leaked the first sample in white way back in 2020; […]
- New 500 colorway emergesThis Yeezy 500, while being multi-colored, it is far from some of the louder colors like Sumac or Enflame. They are reconstructed with an upper composed of suede, premium leather, and mesh with nubuck accents. The tone is a light tan with a faded yellow tint on this colorway. The mesh underlays are also tan […]
- Adidas Staying True to Their Word, Will Drop Non-Yeezy Branded Colorways 2023As 2022 comes to a close, it looks like adidas is doubling down on releasing Yeezy’s without the Yeezy branding. Their first drop will be the 350 V2 Granite/ Core Black. Taking inspiration from the 2016 Yeezy 350 V2 era, his colorway features a grey upper with green hues throughout. The upper is composed of […]
- Ye And Kim Kardashian Finalize DivorceThe divorce between Ye and Kim Kardashian is now final. Ye and Kim split up in February 2021 when she originally submitted a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage. She then asked a judge to legally terminate her marital status in December 2021 so that they could formally dissolve her marriage and decide custody of the […]
- First Look: New YZY 700 V4 Sample In BlackEver since the Yeezy/adidas split people have wondered what would be next for adidas as far as releases, since they clearly are planning to release more Yeezy designs. Well we still don’t have any news on what’s next for them, but here is some info on a Yeezy model that didn’t make it to release. […]
- Ye Announces Plans To Run For President 2024 And Making Apparel For $20In a video caught by x17online recently, after giving the cameraman a coat that had just been made, Ye invited him in his design studio where he actually got on to the cameraman for calling him Kanye, but then said in a joking manner it’ll take time for us to update. He then declared his […]
- The History Of The Yeezy Boost 350Ye worked with many sneaker manufacturers prior to adidas, albeit they weren’t doing any significant collaborations with non-athletes at the time like they are now. Thus, a significant portion of his early work was never released and remained PE’s or samples. Ye has always had a passion for sneakers and was keen to make a […]
- Donda Sports Yeezy Season Announcement?Today via Antonio Brown’s Snapchat he shared a screenshot of a group chat between himself, Ye, Justin Laboy, Matt George, among others. Within the Snapchat post shares another screenshot showing part of a conversation stating “Sports Illustrated says yes.” Which was replied to with “Best body loading Donda Sports Yeezy Season🆙⬆️💥💥💥💥 .” The screenshot inside […]
- US Factory Has To Layoff Majority Of Workforce Due to Ye/Adidas SplitAfter Yeezy shoe production ceased, Okabashi Brands, an adidas partner and shoe firm with headquarters in Georgia, revealed Friday that it had laid off 142 employees. YZY Foam Rnr Ararat Ye is the creator of the Yeezy sneaker line. Adidas severed ties with Ye, following his social media posts and public appearances. As a result, […]
- Adidas Has Terminated Its Contract With YeAdidas declared on Tuesday morning that it had immediately ended its contract with Ye and will cease operations for the adidas YEEZY brand with immediate effect, in a press release. The German sportswear giant said they’ve had enough. The brand is formally cutting relations with Ye with immediate effect after a slew inappropriate actions from […]