With all Yeezys whether it’s a new model or colorway they all originate from a sample. For instance Ye once said they made 300 different samples before they landed on the QNTM that we know today. Just like on some of his Twitter Leaks you will see a model with 10 different colors of red , then they choose one for a retail release.
About 6 months ago we posted images of a Black Static style 350 with a Blue stripe. Although the Dazzling Blue may not be directly from that sample. It does show where one idea can lead to an eventual retail colorway.
After not releasing new 350 colorways with the iconic SPLY-350 for over 2 years, to now bringing back the Beluga this year with the first “Zebra” pattern and SPLY-350 stripe down the side that curves in at the toe. The YEEZY Brand is mixing up previous sample colors with an earlier variation of the model
The 350 V2 Core Black/ Dazzling Blue features an upper just like the OG Beluga. The upper consists of a mostly black primeknit with small speckles of Dazzling Blue throughout. They feature the same designs all over as the Beluga, although unless inspecting up close you can’t really see it on the primeknit.
Finishing off the upper we get the Iconic SPLY-350 reversed inside The Dazzling Blue stripe that extends from the heel to toe box area, curving towards the center of the shoe at the end. The laces will be same color as the upper and all this sits on top of a black translucent midsole with full length Boost. Unfortunately the only first looks going are from fake sellers so no REAL first looks are out yet. Look for these to drop Spring 2022 for $220 see more images below.
YEEZY 350 V2 CORE BLACK/ DAZZLING BLUE
RELEASE: MARCH 2020
STYLE CODE: GY7164
Subscribe to our newsletter below to be the first notified for all YEEZY drops and NEWS. Let us know on Instagram your thoughts on this new 350 V2.
The 350 V2 Core Black/ Dazzling Blue features an upper just like the OG Beluga. The upper consists of a mostly black primeknit with small speckles of Dazzling Blue throughout. They feature the same designs all over as the Beluga, although unless inspecting up close you can’t really see it on the primeknit. Finishing off the upper we get the Iconic SPLY-350 reversed inside The Dazzling Blue stripe that extends from the heel to toe box area, curving towards the center of the shoe at the end. The laces will be same color as the upper and all this sits on top of a black translucent midsole with full length Boost. Unfortunately the only first looks going are from fake sellers so no REAL first looks are out yet. Look for these to drop Spring 2022 for $220 see more images below.
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it is fairly clear why Adidas decided to discontinue working with Ye. To begin with, Kanye was the one who formally started the breakup. Then Ye […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to make their union legally binding. Censori, who appears to have worked as an architectural designer for the fashion brand for a few years now, and […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with Ye, they have over half a billion in Yeezy products already produced without an actual path of moving it As the Financial Times reported, some […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling out to carry the brand along. It seems like they make the same bad decisions over and over. For example, when the 4D technology was […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the 2020 Tail Light release. These feature the same style of upper seen on the Zyon 350 V2. The newer static design weaved in the Primeknit […]
- More Unreleased Yeezys SurfaceWell, there has been a considerable slowdown of early Yeezy pairs lately as the divorce of the two brands goes into its third month. As it’s genuinely unsure what’s next, SolesByZay has just blessed the feed with multiple 450 Slides in the Cream colorway. We leaked the first sample in white way back in 2020; […]
- New 500 colorway emergesThis Yeezy 500, while being multi-colored, it is far from some of the louder colors like Sumac or Enflame. They are reconstructed with an upper composed of suede, premium leather, and mesh with nubuck accents. The tone is a light tan with a faded yellow tint on this colorway. The mesh underlays are also tan […]
- Adidas Staying True to Their Word, Will Drop Non-Yeezy Branded Colorways 2023As 2022 comes to a close, it looks like adidas is doubling down on releasing Yeezy’s without the Yeezy branding. Their first drop will be the 350 V2 Granite/ Core Black. Taking inspiration from the 2016 Yeezy 350 V2 era, his colorway features a grey upper with green hues throughout. The upper is composed of […]
- Ye And Kim Kardashian Finalize DivorceThe divorce between Ye and Kim Kardashian is now final. Ye and Kim split up in February 2021 when she originally submitted a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage. She then asked a judge to legally terminate her marital status in December 2021 so that they could formally dissolve her marriage and decide custody of the […]
- First Look: New YZY 700 V4 Sample In BlackEver since the Yeezy/adidas split people have wondered what would be next for adidas as far as releases, since they clearly are planning to release more Yeezy designs. Well we still don’t have any news on what’s next for them, but here is some info on a Yeezy model that didn’t make it to release. […]
- Ye Announces Plans To Run For President 2024 And Making Apparel For $20In a video caught by x17online recently, after giving the cameraman a coat that had just been made, Ye invited him in his design studio where he actually got on to the cameraman for calling him Kanye, but then said in a joking manner it’ll take time for us to update. He then declared his […]
- The History Of The Yeezy Boost 350Ye worked with many sneaker manufacturers prior to adidas, albeit they weren’t doing any significant collaborations with non-athletes at the time like they are now. Thus, a significant portion of his early work was never released and remained PE’s or samples. Ye has always had a passion for sneakers and was keen to make a […]
- Donda Sports Yeezy Season Announcement?Today via Antonio Brown’s Snapchat he shared a screenshot of a group chat between himself, Ye, Justin Laboy, Matt George, among others. Within the Snapchat post shares another screenshot showing part of a conversation stating “Sports Illustrated says yes.” Which was replied to with “Best body loading Donda Sports Yeezy Season🆙⬆️💥💥💥💥 .” The screenshot inside […]
- US Factory Has To Layoff Majority Of Workforce Due to Ye/Adidas SplitAfter Yeezy shoe production ceased, Okabashi Brands, an adidas partner and shoe firm with headquarters in Georgia, revealed Friday that it had laid off 142 employees. YZY Foam Rnr Ararat Ye is the creator of the Yeezy sneaker line. Adidas severed ties with Ye, following his social media posts and public appearances. As a result, […]
- Adidas Has Terminated Its Contract With YeAdidas declared on Tuesday morning that it had immediately ended its contract with Ye and will cease operations for the adidas YEEZY brand with immediate effect, in a press release. The German sportswear giant said they’ve had enough. The brand is formally cutting relations with Ye with immediate effect after a slew inappropriate actions from […]