With all Yeezys whether it’s a new model or colorway they all originate from a sample. For instance Ye once said they made 300 different samples before they landed on the QNTM that we know today. Just like on some of his Twitter Leaks you will see a model with 10 different colors of red , then they choose one for a retail release.
About 6 months ago we posted images of a Black Static style 350 with a Blue stripe. Although the Dazzling Blue may not be directly from that sample. It does show where one idea can lead to an eventual retail colorway.
After not releasing new 350 colorways with the iconic SPLY-350 for over 2 years, to now bringing back the Beluga this year with the first “Zebra” pattern and SPLY-350 stripe down the side that curves in at the toe. The YEEZY Brand is mixing up previous sample colors with an earlier variation of the model
The 350 V2 Core Black/ Dazzling Blue features an upper just like the OG Beluga. The upper consists of a mostly black primeknit with small speckles of Dazzling Blue throughout. They feature the same designs all over as the Beluga, although unless inspecting up close you can’t really see it on the primeknit.
Finishing off the upper we get the Iconic SPLY-350 reversed inside The Dazzling Blue stripe that extends from the heel to toe box area, curving towards the center of the shoe at the end. The laces will be same color as the upper and all this sits on top of a black translucent midsole with full length Boost. Unfortunately the only first looks going are from fake sellers so no REAL first looks are out yet. Look for these to drop Spring 2022 for $220 see more images below.
YEEZY 350 V2 CORE BLACK/ DAZZLING BLUE
RELEASE: MARCH 2020
STYLE CODE: GY7164
Subscribe to our newsletter below to be the first notified for all YEEZY drops and NEWS. Let us know on Instagram your thoughts on this new 350 V2.
The 350 V2 Core Black/ Dazzling Blue features an upper just like the OG Beluga. The upper consists of a mostly black primeknit with small speckles of Dazzling Blue throughout. They feature the same designs all over as the Beluga, although unless inspecting up close you can’t really see it on the primeknit. Finishing off the upper we get the Iconic SPLY-350 reversed inside The Dazzling Blue stripe that extends from the heel to toe box area, curving towards the center of the shoe at the end. The laces will be same color as the upper and all this sits on top of a black translucent midsole with full length Boost. Unfortunately the only first looks going are from fake sellers so no REAL first looks are out yet. Look for these to drop Spring 2022 for $220 see more images below.
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the first time Bembury has worked on the 990 models which are decked out in earthy coral tones. The upper features shaggy suede in coral paired […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing back the iconic black toe color blocking this time paired with green overlays at the heel and ankle flaps. The “Lucky Green” is reminiscent of […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed YE24 merch. Since Art Basel has been going on Ye decided to take everything to Miami and have a surprise pop-up. The flyer stated Merch […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an Aussie backyard barbecue. Here’s the rundown on the newest iteration. The upper features maroon overlays in both suede and mesh at the lace eyelets. While […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” debuted in 2018, it became an instant blockbuster, earning absurd box office results and receiving its own Air Jordan 1. Next summer will see the […]
- Official Images of Virgil Abloh’s Made From Scratch Off-White X Nike Air Terra FormaOfficial images have finally been revealed for Virgil Abloh’s original design and his first from-scratch collaboration with Nike of his Off-White x Nike Air Terra Forma. A first look was leaked a couple of weeks again in a “white” colorway and we now have confirmation there is also a “wheat” colorway set to launch shortly. […]
- The Air Jordan 3 “Reimagined White Cement” Launching in 20232023 will be the 35th anniversary of the Air Jordan 3. To kick the year off Jordan brand is bringing back one of the models most iconic colorways, the Air Jordan 3 “White Cement” is releasing in a “reimagined” version. Similar to the “Lost and Found” Air Jordan 1 Chicago that just released in OG […]
- Official Images: Air Jordan 7 “Black Olive”Jordan Brand likes to commentates OG models, usually when they hit another 5 year anniversary. They take that whole year and focus on that particular model by releasing in both original colorways as well as some fresh ones. This year is the year of the Air Jordan 7 and while the releases have been kind […]
- Ye And Kim Kardashian Finalize DivorceThe divorce between Ye and Kim Kardashian is now final. Ye and Kim split up in February 2021 when she originally submitted a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage. She then asked a judge to legally terminate her marital status in December 2021 so that they could formally dissolve her marriage and decide custody of the […]
- First Look: New YZY 700 V4 Sample In BlackEver since the Yeezy/adidas split people have wondered what would be next for adidas as far as releases, since they clearly are planning to release more Yeezy designs. Well we still don’t have any news on what’s next for them, but here is some info on a Yeezy model that didn’t make it to release. […]
- First Look At The Jarritos x Nike SB Dunk LowWith the resurgence of the Nike Dunk over that last few years it’s no surprise that Nike has prioritized the Dunk silhouette in 2022. We have seen a ton of old colorways make a comeback as well as collaborations. It looks like Nike is continuing to capitalize on this trend by with plenty of colorways […]
- Official Images: Air Jordan 2 ‘Chicago’ Launching DecemberOver the years, the Air Jordan 2 has largely been forgotten, but there has been a comeback as of late. Collaborations have been very popular in the sneaker industry, and Jordan Brand has used them arguably more effectively than most. This has been their plan of attack for generating interest in the Jordan 2. They’ve […]
- Ye Announces Plans To Run For President 2024 And Making Apparel For $20In a video caught by x17online recently, after giving the cameraman a coat that had just been made, Ye invited him in his design studio where he actually got on to the cameraman for calling him Kanye, but then said in a joking manner it’ll take time for us to update. He then declared his […]
- “We The Best” Air Jordan 5 Sail & Crimson Bliss Drops Next WeekIf the DJ Khaled ‘Crimson Bliss’ wasn’t enough official images of the Sail colorway have recently released. Khaled has collaborated with Jordan Brand in the past but his sneaker were never made available to the public. Which meant if you wanted a pair you had to know him personally or buy from someone that did. […]
- Run The Jewels x Nike SB Dunk in a High & Low Coming In 2023Run the Jewels and Nike Sb have teamed up on two Dunk Colorways in a High and Low. The low includes pink swooshes and is constructed of leather and suede in hues of light and dark blues. Run The Jewel’s signature hand gun and fist logos are located on each heel where you’d usually see […]