Another first look is here with the upcoming YZY 350 V2 CMPCT Slate Bone. These is made up from an engineered 3D knitted upper coming in a mostly white color. The knit features grey and pin stripes just under the sockliner at the heel counter, as well as the midfooot area. The upper provides a tight sock-like fit and premium lockdown support. While the integrated lacing system and no-tie stretch infinity laces comes in the same white color as the upper.
The TPU semi-translucent midsole come in a bright white, and is equipped with adidas’ innovative BOOST™ technology offering the best cushioning experience from a YEEZY sneaker. The YZY 350 V2 CMPCT Slate Bone is made from sustainable and recycled materials, with half of the upper featuring recycled materials, in their efforts to help end plastic waste. A rubber outsole comes in the usual 350 V2 build completing the sneaker matching the midsole.
The YZY 350 V2 CMPCT Slate Bone will be launching in September 23rd. We will post an exact date as it get closer to release. Make sure to turn on notifications so you know every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. See more images below and let us know on our social medias your thoughts on the this new CMPCT.
YZY 350 V2 CMPCT SLATE BONE
RELEASE: September 23rd
STLYE CODE: HO6519
- Halo Blue adiFom Q Slated for Early 2023 ReleaseWith news on the adiFOM Q, turned Cos fomQuake for the forthcoming Blue Rush and Craft Ochre colorways being part of the Cosmic Way Runners collection launching this month. It […]
- Electric Ink adiFOM Q Slated for Early 2023 ReleaseWith news on the adiFOM Q, turned Cos fomQuake for the forthcoming Blue Rush and Craft Ochre colorways being part of the Cosmic Way Runners collection launching this month. It […]
- Olive/Green New Balance 990V3 Made In USA Releases In DecemberNew Balance has a new colorway for its 990v3 model, launching in Olive and Green tones. The sneaker was designed by Teddy Santis and features a smooth Olive leather upper […]
- The adiFomQ gets changed to the Cos fomQuake for it’s next 2 ColorwaysThe adiFOM Q has become one of the most controversial sneakers for the three-stripes brand since the first images leaked. While adidas claims these were inspired by a 2001 adidas […]
- Nike Officially Parts Ways with Kyrie IrvingOver the past few years, Kyrie Irving hasn’t had the best relationship with Nike. Things started to get worse when he shared a controversial film on his social media back […]