This year has been one to remember if you are a Yeezy fan. In the past the brand has been criticized for dropping so many 350 V2 colorways go as long as they don’t get delayed.
This brings us to the next new silhouette to drop for the brand in the YZY 350 V2 CMPCT in Slate Blue. The CMPCT still somewhat has the same 350 shape but takes inspiration from a number of Yeezy models. The most obvious is the 350 due to the midsole which is identical as launches in the past. The Slate Blue midsole comes in a translucent golden brown gum. Although the name doesn’t say boost like most models with that technology. These still feature full length boost we all have came to know and love.
Moving on to the upper taking notes from the KNIT BSKTBL. First they start with vertical lines at the heel changing to horizontal across the lower mid foot area. Above that the design changes to a conceptual mix of grey and blue all the way down to the toe box. The toe box and lacing system is very similar to the 450, but will have navy blue infinity laces.
Lastly moving up to the sockliner which is a complete opposite of past 350s. Again taking notes from the 450 the sockliner is more sock like and kinda mimics the shape of previous 350s and features a striped pattern in a mix of blue colors.
First slated for a November release unfortunately these have now been moved to a December 6th release date. Look for these to launch on Yeezy Supply, Confirmed , Adidas.com, and select retailers around the world.
YEEZY 350 V2 CMPCT SLATE BLUE
RELEASE: DECEMBER 6th 2021
STYLE CODE: GX9491
See below for detailed images of the 350 V2 CMPCT Slate Blue. Sign up for our newsletter and make sure to turn on notifications for Instagram to stay up to date for all Yeezy drops and News.
- Halo Blue adiFom Q Slated for Early 2023 ReleaseWith news on the adiFOM Q, turned Cos fomQuake for the forthcoming Blue Rush and Craft Ochre colorways being part of the Cosmic Way Runners collection launching this month. It looks like adidas is counting on this model to do well. They already have more colorways launching soon, the Legend Ink and Halo Blue, which […]
- Electric Ink adiFOM Q Slated for Early 2023 ReleaseWith news on the adiFOM Q, turned Cos fomQuake for the forthcoming Blue Rush and Craft Ochre colorways being part of the Cosmic Way Runners collection launching this month. It looks like adidas is counting on this model to do well. They already have two more colorways launching soon., the Legend Ink & Halo Blue. […]
- Olive/Green New Balance 990V3 Made In USA Releases In DecemberNew Balance has a new colorway for its 990v3 model, launching in Olive and Green tones. The sneaker was designed by Teddy Santis and features a smooth Olive leather upper with hunter-green and maroon canvas accents. The tongue is dressed in olive and mesh, paired with hunter green. The tongue’s top features a grey canvas […]
- The adiFomQ gets changed to the Cos fomQuake for it’s next 2 ColorwaysThe adiFOM Q has become one of the most controversial sneakers for the three-stripes brand since the first images leaked. While adidas claims these were inspired by a 2001 adidas Quake sneaker, Ye didn’t see it that way. With the recent leak of a sample 700 in a foam build that has been worked on […]
- Nike Officially Parts Ways with Kyrie IrvingOver the past few years, Kyrie Irving hasn’t had the best relationship with Nike. Things started to get worse when he shared a controversial film on his social media back in October. This made the NBA take action and suspended Irving, therefore Nike followed suit. Irving is one of Nike’s top athletes and his signature […]
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the first time Bembury has worked on the 990 models which are decked out in earthy coral tones. The upper features shaggy suede in coral paired […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing back the iconic black toe color blocking this time paired with green overlays at the heel and ankle flaps. The “Lucky Green” is reminiscent of […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed YE24 merch. Since Art Basel has been going on Ye decided to take everything to Miami and have a surprise pop-up. The flyer stated Merch […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an Aussie backyard barbecue. Here’s the rundown on the newest iteration. The upper features maroon overlays in both suede and mesh at the lace eyelets. While […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” debuted in 2018, it became an instant blockbuster, earning absurd box office results and receiving its own Air Jordan 1. Next summer will see the […]
- Official Images of Virgil Abloh’s Made From Scratch Off-White X Nike Air Terra FormaOfficial images have finally been revealed for Virgil Abloh’s original design and his first from-scratch collaboration with Nike of his Off-White x Nike Air Terra Forma. A first look was leaked a couple of weeks again in a “white” colorway and we now have confirmation there is also a “wheat” colorway set to launch shortly. […]
- The Air Jordan 3 “Reimagined White Cement” Launching in 20232023 will be the 35th anniversary of the Air Jordan 3. To kick the year off Jordan brand is bringing back one of the models most iconic colorways, the Air Jordan 3 “White Cement” is releasing in a “reimagined” version. Similar to the “Lost and Found” Air Jordan 1 Chicago that just released in OG […]
- Official Images: Air Jordan 7 “Black Olive”Jordan Brand likes to commentates OG models, usually when they hit another 5 year anniversary. They take that whole year and focus on that particular model by releasing in both original colorways as well as some fresh ones. This year is the year of the Air Jordan 7 and while the releases have been kind […]
- Ye And Kim Kardashian Finalize DivorceThe divorce between Ye and Kim Kardashian is now final. Ye and Kim split up in February 2021 when she originally submitted a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage. She then asked a judge to legally terminate her marital status in December 2021 so that they could formally dissolve her marriage and decide custody of the […]
- First Look: New YZY 700 V4 Sample In BlackEver since the Yeezy/adidas split people have wondered what would be next for adidas as far as releases, since they clearly are planning to release more Yeezy designs. Well we still don’t have any news on what’s next for them, but here is some info on a Yeezy model that didn’t make it to release. […]