Being one of Yeezys newest models, the CMPCT has been met with mixed reviews. Whether it’s the sock like shape, or just the colorways that have released so far. This model is definitely one you have to try before you make an opinion. Thanks to JA he’s got us an exclusive first look at the YEEZY 350 V2 CMPCT Slate Carbon.
If you wasn’t a fan of the first 2 colorways, well, you are in luck because on May 21st. Yeezy is dropping it’s third colorway for the CMPCT in the Slate Carbon.
The YZY 350 V2 CMPCT Slate Carbon is made from an engineered 3D knitted upper that provides a sock-like fit and superior lockdown. The upper come in a dark navy, almost black finish. The abstract designs throughout the upper come in a peach at the mid foot area and a carbon blue around the toe box and heel.
The CMPCT features one of Yeezy’s newest lacing systems, with the lace eyelits knitted into the upper as part of the one pie ice bootie construction. No-tie stretch infinity laces make for easy on and off wear. The dark semi-translucent TPU sidewalls and rubber outsole holds Adidas’ BOOST™ technology. That along with the new upper easily makes the CMPCT Yeezy’s most comfortable silhouette.
The YZY 350 V2 CMPCT is made with sustainabke and recycled materials, with at least 50% of the upper featuring recycled parts, this model is part of Adidas’ end plastic waste program.
Look for these to launch June 4th on Confirmed, Yeezy Supply, and select retailers. Make sure to turn on notifications to be notified every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. Let us know on our social medias below your thoughts on the these.
YZY 350 V2 CMPCT SLATE CARBON
RELEASE: JUNE 4th
STYLE CODE: HQ6319
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy Stock
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca Censori
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In Inventory
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023
- More Unreleased Yeezys Surface
- New 500 colorway emerges
- Adidas Staying True to Their Word, Will Drop Non-Yeezy Branded Colorways 2023
- Ye And Kim Kardashian Finalize Divorce
- First Look: New YZY 700 V4 Sample In Black
- Ye Announces Plans To Run For President 2024 And Making Apparel For $20
- The History Of The Yeezy Boost 350
- Donda Sports Yeezy Season Announcement?
- US Factory Has To Layoff Majority Of Workforce Due to Ye/Adidas Split
I think this information is incorrect. Nothing indicates this model and colorway will drop on the 21st.