With the 700 taking a small hiatus other than the Waverunner restock, then June we have the Hi-Res Red dropping. We haven’t seen many new 700 V1 since 2021. With that being said we will start to see some more 700 and 700 V2 coming later in 2022. Here’s an exclusive rundown of the upcoming YEEZY 700 Hi-Res Blue.
This August we will see the second 700 V1 drop for 2022. Like the Hi-Res Red, this one is moving away from the earth tones we are use to seeing. The Yeezy 700 Hi-Res Blue consists of a an upper with light blue mesh underlays at the midfoot, tongue, and heel areas. While featuring mesh paneling in a light and dark purple it’s met with black contrasting suede overlays around the forefoot. An Azure Blue suede panel matches the mesh at ankle, while a pinkish/purple panel sits at the toebox area.
Premium azure blue leather accents the midfoot panels, while also serving as the housing for the lacing system, with reflective 3–Stripe branding sitting under the mesh. This will be the second 700V1 with no-tie infinity lacing system coming in a matching blue finish completing the mostly azure blue upper.
The chunky midsole also comes in an azure blue in an EVA foam wrapped around drop in full-length Boost™ cushioning. The midsole features hits of orange at the front and light purple 3m dots at the heel. A blue rubber outsole with herringbone traction completes sneaker matching the midsole.
Look for these to launch on CONFIRMED or Yeezy Supply on DAY 2 of YEEZY DAY this AUGUST. Make sure to turn on notifications to be notified every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. Let us know on our social medias below your thoughts on the these.
- ANOTHER YZY FOAM RNR COLORWAY SURFACESWe have a first look at another unreleased YZY FOAM RNR colorway, thanks to our friends at Request Boutique CLT. This new colorway is anticipated to to launch later this […]
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling […]