As Yeezy continues to push the boundaries in footwear by pushing futuristic designs, and not relying solely on what has worked in the past. The brand is not afraid of trying new things. In 2021 they definitely went in strong releasing 7 new silhouettes. Whether it’s a lifestyle shoe, boot, basketball sneaker, or a clog all of them were nothing like any typical foot wear that’s out.
The YZY KNIT RNNR is definitely one of those futuristic designs. The next colorway in this model will be the Stone Carbon. The Knit Rnr shape is very similar to the Foam Rnnr, and is another laceless design from Ye keeping true to wanting no lace footwear on a most of the upcoming Yeezy silhouettes coming up. Although having a similar shape the build is quite different than the Foam Rnr.
Featuring a textile upper in anchor grey with a slight mauve hue as part of the 1 piece booty construction. The ankle collar comes in a muted Ochre adding some contrast to the upper, and also features the size printed on lateral side in black. Underneath, the upper is made up of Foam pieces glued together adding cushion to the top of your foot while also making the shape of the clog. All this sits on top of a thin rubber sole in the same color as the upper.
Look for these to launch on March 26th now for $200. This will be a wider release than the original colorway, will and not just be a US exclusive drop. Seen below some first look images of this newest colorway. Make sure to stay glued here to be first to know every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. We always post here first. Let us know on Instagram your thoughts on these. Are they better than the OG SULFUR?
YEEZY KNIT RNR STONE CARBON
RELEASE: MARCH 26th
STYLE CODE: GY1759
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the first time Bembury has worked on the 990 models which are decked out in earthy coral tones. The upper features shaggy suede in coral paired […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing back the iconic black toe color blocking this time paired with green overlays at the heel and ankle flaps. The “Lucky Green” is reminiscent of […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed YE24 merch. Since Art Basel has been going on Ye decided to take everything to Miami and have a surprise pop-up. The flyer stated Merch […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an Aussie backyard barbecue. Here’s the rundown on the newest iteration. The upper features maroon overlays in both suede and mesh at the lace eyelets. While […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” debuted in 2018, it became an instant blockbuster, earning absurd box office results and receiving its own Air Jordan 1. Next summer will see the […]
- Official Images of Virgil Abloh’s Made From Scratch Off-White X Nike Air Terra FormaOfficial images have finally been revealed for Virgil Abloh’s original design and his first from-scratch collaboration with Nike of his Off-White x Nike Air Terra Forma. A first look was leaked a couple of weeks again in a “white” colorway and we now have confirmation there is also a “wheat” colorway set to launch shortly. […]
- The Air Jordan 3 “Reimagined White Cement” Launching in 20232023 will be the 35th anniversary of the Air Jordan 3. To kick the year off Jordan brand is bringing back one of the models most iconic colorways, the Air Jordan 3 “White Cement” is releasing in a “reimagined” version. Similar to the “Lost and Found” Air Jordan 1 Chicago that just released in OG […]
- Official Images: Air Jordan 7 “Black Olive”Jordan Brand likes to commentates OG models, usually when they hit another 5 year anniversary. They take that whole year and focus on that particular model by releasing in both original colorways as well as some fresh ones. This year is the year of the Air Jordan 7 and while the releases have been kind […]
- Ye And Kim Kardashian Finalize DivorceThe divorce between Ye and Kim Kardashian is now final. Ye and Kim split up in February 2021 when she originally submitted a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage. She then asked a judge to legally terminate her marital status in December 2021 so that they could formally dissolve her marriage and decide custody of the […]
- First Look: New YZY 700 V4 Sample In BlackEver since the Yeezy/adidas split people have wondered what would be next for adidas as far as releases, since they clearly are planning to release more Yeezy designs. Well we still don’t have any news on what’s next for them, but here is some info on a Yeezy model that didn’t make it to release. […]