With only two 700 V3 releases so far this year, and the Azael colorway planned to restock on YEEZY Day we now have a first look at the newest color to release in the 700 V3 line. Only the third new colorway to drop this year, YEEZY has been more strategic with the 700 V3 line, and not just dropping a new colorway every month. Which is good for the model, as we all know for some reason YEEZY does like to release similar colorways. This is something they have stayed away from as of late with this model.
The YEEZY 700 V3 Fade Salt actually is very reminiscent of the first 700 V3 Ye was seen wearing in paparazzi pics a few years ago. The sample had more of a green upper though. The link Fade Salt features an upper composed of monofilament engineered mesh with in a mix of dark greys and white. The RPU exoskeleton like cage overlays the mesh adding structure and durability. The cage comes in a faded-out green hue and has glow in the dark features.
This Fade Salt is staying in line with some of the recent releases and opting for a grey neoprene bootie instead of the black we are use to seeing. The bootie construction ensures lockdown, with the tongue featuring fused reflective parts. On top of the tongue sits bungee no-tie laces in a grey matching the neoprene bootie. The EVA midsole has full-length drop in PU cushioning in an orange finish. The light cream herringbone rubber outsole offers a unique design, traction, and cut outs showing the orange PU cushioning from underneath.
Look for these to launch in SEPTEMBER for the new $210 price point. They will launch on Confirmed, adidas App, YEEZY Supply, and select retailers. See below some more images of the 700 V3 Fade Salt. Make sure to keep notifications on to get notified on New drops and Yeezy News. See below for more images.
YEEZY 700 V3 FADE SALT
STYLE CODE: ID1674
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the […]