With only two 700 V3 releases so far this year, and the Azael colorway planned to restock on YEEZY Day we now have a first look at the newest color to release in the 700 V3 line. Only the third new colorway to drop this year, YEEZY has been more strategic with the 700 V3 line, and not just dropping a new colorway every month. Which is good for the model, as we all know for some reason YEEZY does like to release similar colorways. This is something they have stayed away from as of late with this model.
The YEEZY 700 V3 Fade Salt actually is very reminiscent of the first 700 V3 Ye was seen wearing in paparazzi pics a few years ago. The sample had more of a green upper though. The link Fade Salt features an upper composed of monofilament engineered mesh with in a mix of dark greys and white. The RPU exoskeleton like cage overlays the mesh adding structure and durability. The cage comes in a faded-out green hue and has glow in the dark features.
This Fade Salt is staying in line with some of the recent releases and opting for a grey neoprene bootie instead of the black we are use to seeing. The bootie construction ensures lockdown, with the tongue featuring fused reflective parts. On top of the tongue sits bungee no-tie laces in a grey matching the neoprene bootie. The EVA midsole has full-length drop in PU cushioning in an orange finish. The light cream herringbone rubber outsole offers a unique design, traction, and cut outs showing the orange PU cushioning from underneath.
Look for these to launch in September for the new $210 price point. They will launch on Confirmed, adidas App, YEEZY Supply, and select retailers. See below some more images of the 700 V3 Fade Salt. Make sure to keep notifications on to get notified on New drops and Yeezy News. See below for more images.
YEEZY 700 V3 FADE SALT
STYLE CODE: ID1674
- NEW “CARBON BELUGA’’ COMING THIS FALLThe classic style 350’s keep rolling in from YEEZY, and it doesn’t look like they are slowing down one bit. Even with all the restocks from YD, 2 weeks later […]
- YZY FOAM RNR SAND GETS AUGUST RESTOCK IN FULL FAMILY SIZINGAs restocks and reschedules have been the theme for YEEZY in 2022, we are kinda getting use to launches being delayed. The YZY FOAM RNR Sand has been met with […]
- YEEZY 700 V2 VANTA RESTOCKING IN AUGUSTRight after Yeezy Day the brand isn’t slowing down a bit. After a slow moving July, it seems they are making up for lost time. I know a lot of […]
- YEEZY DAY EUROPE, CHINA, KOREA, & JAPAN 2022 LIVE UPDATES & RECAPWith a successful North America drop on August 2nd, we are now live for Yeezy Day Europe. Confirmed did have some issues for the North America drop, but a ton […]
- NEW YEEZY SLIDE FLAX DROPPING IN AUGUSTNow that Yeezy Day is here we can finally get into some new drop for later this month. This brings us to the YZY Slide Flax. Here’s the rundown. The […]