With only two 700 V3 releases so far this year, and the Azael colorway planned to restock on YEEZY Day we now have a first look at the newest color to release in the 700 V3 line. Only the third new colorway to drop this year, YEEZY has been more strategic with the 700 V3 line, and not just dropping a new colorway every month. Which is good for the model, as we all know for some reason YEEZY does like to release similar colorways. This is something they have stayed away from as of late with this model.
The YEEZY 700 V3 Fade Salt actually is very reminiscent of the first 700 V3 Ye was seen wearing in paparazzi pics a few years ago. The sample had more of a green upper though. The link Fade Salt features an upper composed of monofilament engineered mesh with in a mix of dark greys and white. The RPU exoskeleton like cage overlays the mesh adding structure and durability. The cage comes in a faded-out green hue and has glow in the dark features.
This Fade Salt is staying in line with some of the recent releases and opting for a grey neoprene bootie instead of the black we are use to seeing. The bootie construction ensures lockdown, with the tongue featuring fused reflective parts. On top of the tongue sits bungee no-tie laces in a grey matching the neoprene bootie. The EVA midsole has full-length drop in PU cushioning in an orange finish. The light cream herringbone rubber outsole offers a unique design, traction, and cut outs showing the orange PU cushioning from underneath.
Look for these to launch in SEPTEMBER for the new $210 price point. They will launch on Confirmed, adidas App, YEEZY Supply, and select retailers. See below some more images of the 700 V3 Fade Salt. Make sure to keep notifications on to get notified on New drops and Yeezy News. See below for more images.
YEEZY 700 V3 FADE SALT
STYLE CODE: ID1674
- Olive/Green New Balance 990V3 Made In USA Releases In DecemberNew Balance has a new colorway for its 990v3 model, launching in Olive and Green tones. The sneaker was designed by Teddy Santis and features a smooth Olive leather upper […]
- The adiFomQ gets changed to the Cos fomQuake for it’s next 2 ColorwaysThe adiFOM Q has become one of the most controversial sneakers for the three-stripes brand since the first images leaked. While adidas claims these were inspired by a 2001 adidas […]
- Nike Officially Parts Ways with Kyrie IrvingOver the past few years, Kyrie Irving hasn’t had the best relationship with Nike. Things started to get worse when he shared a controversial film on his social media back […]
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing […]