With the resurgence of the Nike Dunk over that last few years it’s no surprise that Nike has prioritized the Dunk silhouette in 2022. We have seen a ton of old colorways make a comeback as well as collaborations. It looks like Nike is continuing to capitalize on this trend by with plenty of colorways for the first half of 2023.
The most recent colorway for the Nike SB Dunk Low silhouette was created in association with the Jarritos Mexican soft drink company. They will debut a fresh colorway for the Jarrito’s drink brand.
Jarritos are now frequently seen in North America. The history of Jarritos is as colorful as their naturally flavored sodas and distinctively molded glass bottles, starting with the beverage’s humble origins in a Mexican cocina and ending with its current status as somewhat of a household name.
The Jarritos SB Dunk’s upper has a combination of aged white leather and canvas, with the canvas overlaying in a beige color. The distinctive jug emblem of the Mexican beverage brand, is weaved into on the lateral side’s heel. The rich green shade of the swooshes take after their iconic logo. The back of the sneakers sport Nike branding on the left with Jarritos on the right. The usual “Nike SB” logos are also omitted and replaced with Jarritos logo on the top of the tongue, further energizing the rather plain with more colors from the brand. The midsole comes in an aged white matching the leather upper with a Jarritos green outsole completing the look.
It’s rumored that these will come with special packaging to enhance the details of the collab. The swoosh label hasn’t revealed a release date for the Jarritos x Nike SB Dunk Low. The sneakers will instead be made available in Spring/Summer 2023 through the Nike’s SNKRS app, and select skate shops.
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the first time Bembury has worked on […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing back the iconic black toe color […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed YE24 merch. Since Art Basel has […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an Aussie backyard barbecue. Here’s the rundown […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” debuted in 2018, it became an […]