Like we have been stating that eventhough this is a slow time with releases for Yeezy, it’s only gonna get crazier as the year goes on. Today we got a first look at the newest 700 V3 FADE CARBON brought us by Jadagreat38.
The YEEZY 700 V3 FADE CARBON features an upper made out of monofilament mesh, with a RPU cage adding to the shape and durability. The toe box comes in a light grey, and the upper colors fade from carbon blue to a magneto pink down to the heel of the midsole, hence the name Fade Carbon. The upper also features an Exoskeleton like cage in the same color, which has green glow in the dark features giving this model a one of a kind look.
The tongue and sockliner are part of a neoprene bootie, charcoal in color, with 3M hits towards the toe. Bungee infinity style laces sit on top in the same color. The 700 V3 does not feature BOOST™ technology that the V1 and V2 are known for. Instead the FADE CARBON opts for an aged white EVA midsole, with drop in polyurethane cushioning for comfort. A rubber outsole with a herringbone traction pattern is fixed to the midsole, providing premium traction. Small cut outs in the outsole reveal the polyurethane cushioning underneath.
Look for these to launch MAY 21st for $210. Turn on notifications to be notified every time we post about Yeezy news and launches. Hit us up on our social medias and let us know your thoughts on this new 700 V3.
YZY 700 V3 FADE CARBON
RELEASE: MAY 21st
STYLE CODE: GW1814
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBay
- New Yeezy Mx Slides Surface
- New Yeezy 500 Tactical Boot Surfaces
- ANOTHER YZY FOAM RNR COLORWAY SURFACES
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy Stock
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca Censori
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In Inventory
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023
- More Unreleased Yeezys Surface
- New 500 colorway emerges
- Adidas Staying True to Their Word, Will Drop Non-Yeezy Branded Colorways 2023
- Ye And Kim Kardashian Finalize Divorce
- First Look: New YZY 700 V3 Sample In Black
- Ye Announces Plans To Run For President 2024 And Making Apparel For $20