We have an exclusive first look at a forthcoming YZY FOAM RNR colorway, thanks to our friends at Sole Priorities. This new colorway is anticipated to debut later this year. Foam footwear has dominated the sneaker industry thanks to the YZY FOAM RNR and YZY Slide. Today, you can see that every sneaker company is moving toward creating their own foam footwear designs, and these small fake fashion houses just blantly copying them. Here’s is the rundown on the newest YZY FOAM RNR colorway.
The YZY FOAM RNR comes in a mix of injected EVA foam and algae-harvested technologies in a similar brown seen on the Flax Slide. This combination offers lightweight durability while while being environmentally friendly and also helps keep lakes clean.
These shoes are the ideal footwear for any occasion because they are created in the same laceless, tongueless style that Ye has moved toward as of late. The outsole’s design includes several indentions and a wave like traction pattern, and is a built-in component of the shoe, unlike most others. Under the heel, one of the indentations bears a faintly embossed adidas emblem. Further from the words “Foam Rnr” there is no other branding on the slip-on.
These should be available this holiday season for a $90 retail via Confirmed, adidas App, YEEZY Supply, and select retailers should have them globally. Be the first to learn about forthcoming Yeezy Launches and news by keeping alerts turned on for all our social media channels below and let us know your opinions about the YZY FOAM RNR “FLAX.“
YZY FOAM RNR
RELEASE: HOLIDAY 22
STYLE CODE: HP5335
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the first time Bembury has worked […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing back the iconic black toe […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed YE24 merch. Since Art Basel […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an Aussie backyard barbecue. Here’s the […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” debuted in 2018, it became […]