We have a first look at another unreleased YZY FOAM RNR colorway, thanks to our friends at Request Boutique CLT. This new colorway is anticipated to to launch later this year as long as Ye and Adidas go through with releasing already produced stock drone before the split. Foam footwear has dominated the sneaker industry thanks to the YZY FOAM RNR and YZY Slide. Today, you can see that every sneaker company is moving toward creating their own foam footwear designs, and these small fake fashion houses just blantly copying them. Here’s is the rundown on the newest YZY FOAM RNR colorway.
The YZY FOAM RNR Carbon comes in a mix of injected EVA foam and algae-harvested technologies in a similar color as the also unreleased Yzy Slide Granite. As far as FOAM RNRS this colorway while also similar to the Onyx, is a few shades lighter than the previously released color. This combination offers lightweight durability while while being environmentally friendly.
These shoes are the ideal footwear for any occasion because they are created in the same laceless, tongueless style that Ye had moved toward until the partnership abruptly ended in October with Adidas. The outsole’s design includes several indentions and a wave like traction pattern, and is a built-in component of the shoe, unlike most others. Under the heel, one of the indentations bears a faintly embossed adidas emblem. Further from the words “Foam Rnr” there is no other branding on the slip-on.
While multiple sources close to the Yeezy brand have informed us Ye and Adidas have reached an agreement to release already produced pairs. Neither brands have announced publicly that is the case. We can only keep our fingers crossed. For more upcoming Yeezy news and updates by keeping alerts turned on for all our social media channels below and let us know your opinions about the YZY FOAM RNR “Carbon.“
- ANOTHER YZY FOAM RNR COLORWAY SURFACESWe have a first look at another unreleased YZY FOAM RNR colorway, thanks to our friends at Request Boutique CLT. This new colorway is anticipated to to launch later this year as long as Ye […]
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it is fairly clear why Adidas […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to make their union legally binding. […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with Ye, they have over half […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling out to carry the brand […]