YEEZY always seems to be ahead of the sneaker game, likely because they don’t just rely on new colorways on previous models. They are definitely not scared to try new designs. This is one of the many things that sets the brand apart from everyone else. When the YZY SLIDES first released they sat on YEEZY SUPPLY for a couple weeks, with people commenting those are jail slippers, or they look like a Scooby Doo fruit snacks. Now consumers gotta have a pair in their collection and big brands are following suit designing their own foam footwear. The YZY SLIDE & FOAM RNR has now shifted the sneaker space to this slip-on Foam trend.
With YEEZY leading yet another mainstream trend in footwear. Now we are seeing brands like FEAR OF GOD come out their slip-on clogs. CROCS has expanded their line as well teaming up with Salehe Bembury with their Pollex Clog. YEEZY’S partner adidas just announced their new ADI fomQ sneaker. Jordan Brand has a clog releasing soon, and now even New Balance is joining the Foam club.
With that being said we are hearing Ye’s main focus right now is foam based footwear. With rumblings of a new foam model coming from YEEZY later this year, could we finally see some of these FOAM BOOT samples come to life? Or even a whole new design all together. As seen in the legendary “FORBES” interview, Ye has been working on foam based designs for a while now. With the popularity of the SLIDE & FOAM RNR at an all time high, and we haven’t seen a new model from YEEZY since 2021. This year could be the year for something special.
As soon as definite news does hit of if/when YEEZY’S next foam model is set to come out, we will be here to make sure you are in the know. So keep it locked to all our socials so you can be the up to date about all upcoming YEEZY drops and news.
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the […]