YEEZY always seems to be ahead of the sneaker game, likely because they don’t just rely on new colorways on previous models. They are definitely not scared to try new designs. This is one of the many things that sets the brand apart from everyone else. When the YZY SLIDES first released they sat on YEEZY SUPPLY for a couple weeks, with people commenting those are jail slippers, or they look like a Scooby Doo fruit snacks. Now consumers gotta have a pair in their collection and big brands are following suit designing their own foam footwear. The YZY SLIDE & FOAM RNR has now shifted the sneaker space to this slip-on Foam trend.
With YEEZY leading yet another mainstream trend in footwear. Now we are seeing brands like FEAR OF GOD come out their slip-on clogs. CROCS has expanded their line as well teaming up with Salehe Bembury with their Pollex Clog. YEEZY’S partner adidas just announced their new ADI fomQ sneaker. Jordan Brand has a clog releasing soon, and now even New Balance is joining the Foam club.
With that being said we are hearing Ye’s main focus right now is foam based footwear. With rumblings of a new foam model coming from YEEZY later this year, could we finally see some of these FOAM BOOT samples come to life? Or even a whole new design all together. As seen in the legendary “FORBES” interview, Ye has been working on foam based designs for a while now. With the popularity of the SLIDE & FOAM RNR at an all time high, and we haven’t seen a new model from YEEZY since 2021. This year could be the year for something special.
As soon as definite news does hit of if/when YEEZY’S next foam model is set to come out, we will be here to make sure you are in the know. So keep it locked to all our socials so you can be the up to date about all upcoming YEEZY drops and news.
- Halo Blue adiFom Q Slated for Early 2023 ReleaseWith news on the adiFOM Q, turned Cos fomQuake for the forthcoming Blue Rush and Craft Ochre colorways being part of the Cosmic Way Runners collection launching this month. It […]
- Electric Ink adiFOM Q Slated for Early 2023 ReleaseWith news on the adiFOM Q, turned Cos fomQuake for the forthcoming Blue Rush and Craft Ochre colorways being part of the Cosmic Way Runners collection launching this month. It […]
- Olive/Green New Balance 990V3 Made In USA Releases In DecemberNew Balance has a new colorway for its 990v3 model, launching in Olive and Green tones. The sneaker was designed by Teddy Santis and features a smooth Olive leather upper […]
- The adiFomQ gets changed to the Cos fomQuake for it’s next 2 ColorwaysThe adiFOM Q has become one of the most controversial sneakers for the three-stripes brand since the first images leaked. While adidas claims these were inspired by a 2001 adidas […]
- Nike Officially Parts Ways with Kyrie IrvingOver the past few years, Kyrie Irving hasn’t had the best relationship with Nike. Things started to get worse when he shared a controversial film on his social media back […]