YEEZY always seems to be ahead of the sneaker game, likely because they don’t just rely on new colorways on previous models. They are definitely not scared to try new designs. This is one of the many things that sets the brand apart from everyone else. When the YZY SLIDES first released they sat on YEEZY SUPPLY for a couple weeks, with people commenting those are jail slippers, or they look like a Scooby Doo fruit snacks. Now consumers gotta have a pair in their collection and big brands are following suit designing their own foam footwear. The YZY SLIDE & FOAM RNR has now shifted the sneaker space to this slip-on Foam trend.
With YEEZY leading yet another mainstream trend in footwear. Now we are seeing brands like FEAR OF GOD come out their slip-on clogs. CROCS has expanded their line as well teaming up with Salehe Bembury with their Pollex Clog. YEEZY’S partner adidas just announced their new ADI fomQ sneaker. Jordan Brand has a clog releasing soon, and now even New Balance is joining the Foam club.
With that being said we are hearing Ye’s main focus right now is foam based footwear. With rumblings of a new foam model coming from YEEZY later this year, could we finally see some of these FOAM BOOT samples come to life? Or even a whole new design all together. As seen in the legendary “FORBES” interview, Ye has been working on foam based designs for a while now. With the popularity of the SLIDE & FOAM RNR at an all time high, and we haven’t seen a new model from YEEZY since 2021. This year could be the year for something special.
As soon as definite news does hit of if/when YEEZY’S next foam model is set to come out, we will be here to make sure you are in the know. So keep it locked to all our socials so you can be the up to date about all upcoming YEEZY drops and news.
- YZY FOAM RNR MX CARBON FIRST LOOKStarting Yeezy Day off with a bang is the YZY Foam Rnr Mx Carbon. This model has seen more drops in 2022 than ever before since it’s first release a […]
- NEW UPDATES FOR YEEZY DAY AS MORE OFFICIAL IMAGES LOADWe are about a week from one of the biggest days of the year for any Yeezy enthusiast. As last week brought us the news of Ye’s Yeezy GAP collection […]
- ADIDAS INTRODUCES A MARINE-LIFE-INSPIRED MODEL COURTESY OF MR. BAILEYMany would say that thanks to Ye, the entire landscape of the footwear industry shifted in terms of collaborations, designs, and marketing. Since Nike was not able to offer the […]
- YEEZY LAUNCHES INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT WHILE YZY GAP ANNOUNCES TIMES SQUARE EXPERIENCEYEEZY has long been one of the most popular clothing brands since it’s inception. With that being said the brand itself has never had any actual social media presence, until […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY SLIDES ONYX, BONE, & GLOW GREENThe slowest moving month by far in 2022 is finally about so see its only YEEZY release. As odd as it sounds with such a big day of restocks coming […]