In 2021 we saw less frequent YEEZY 350 V2 drops compared to previous years, but this year is more like 2022 making up for lost time. The 350 V2 has been the most successful model for Yeezy, and widely regarded as one of the most popular sneakers to ever hit the market. While the 350 V2 has kept the same shape and construction for the most part, Ye has constantly found ways ways to improve the model by changing the prime-knit designs, and even the materials. Whether or not you’re still on the 350 V2 wave. One thing is for sure they are here for the duration.
Another theme this year besides the many 350 V2 drops of course is the many restocks, which has taken over the release calendar. Originally an adidas & YEEZY Supply exclusive launch, the YEEZY 350 V2 Onyx is now coming back in full force. This time as a global release in November, they will also drop online at the usual retailers, plus adidas and Yeezy Supply.
Although being all black, the Onyx has some slight changes to the upper as well. Featuring the same upper as the Zyon from 2020, composed of a monochromatic re-engineered Primeknit. The tonal monofilament stripe is woven into the upper on the lateral side giving some definition to blacked-out sneaker. These also feature a smooth area in the knit on both lateral and medial sides just above the midsole.
The black semi-translucent TPU side walls wrap around full length BOOST technology making these one of the most comfortable sneaker made my YEEZY. The rubber outsole matches the midsole and has the same build as all other 350 V2’s we have seen over the years.
Look for these to drop everywhere in November for $230. Keep it locked to Yeezyinfluence to stay up to date on all things Yeezy.
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming […]
- More Unreleased Yeezys SurfaceWell, there has been a considerable slowdown of early Yeezy pairs lately as the divorce of the two brands goes […]
- New 500 colorway emergesThis Yeezy 500, while being multi-colored, it is far from some of the louder colors like Sumac or Enflame. They […]
- Adidas Staying True to Their Word, Will Drop Non-Yeezy Branded Colorways 2023As 2022 comes to a close, it looks like adidas is doubling down on releasing Yeezy’s without the Yeezy branding. […]
- Ye And Kim Kardashian Finalize DivorceThe divorce between Ye and Kim Kardashian is now final. Ye and Kim split up in February 2021 when she […]