With the last FOAM RUNNER drop being all the way back in December, and 2022 getting off to a to a slow start. It’s nice to see that things are finally starting to pick up with a humongous launch schedule coming up in March, and the Spring/Summer season in general. We are also starting to see some new colorways that are planned for this year, with multiple dropping in 2022. Stay tuned for an exclusive look at the newest Foam Runner.
The Stone Sage Foam Rnr is made from injected EVA foam making them comfortable yet very durable. These feature a Mx finish mainly in a powder white. The Mx design is faint and almost tonal with the rest of the shoe similar to the Mineral Blue. The Foam Runner offers the convenience of a slip on while still giving the resilience of a sneaker. The laceless, tongueless foam silhouette features cutouts on the top and sides providing breathable comfort and air flow, making this the perfect hybrid shoe.
The outsole consists of wavy lines that make up the traction pattern, and small Adidas branding at the heel. Staying in line with YEEZY and Adidas’ push for a better environment. The Foam Runner also uses an algae based EVA foam, helping reduce their environmental impact.
Next up we will also be getting the Mist Foam Rnnr. Of course the build will be the same as any Foam Rnr. Unlike the Stone Sage these will not feature the Mx design and comes a monochromatic look in a light beige. The build of the slip on is the same as previous releases. These are reminiscent of the Ochre Foam Rnr without the gold hue. See below for detailed images of the Mist Foam Rnr.
Stone Sage and the Mist are set to drop February 11th. They will be available on Confirmed, Yeezy Supply, and select retailers in your area. Like a lot of Yeezy models as of late the retail will be moved up to a $90 retail. Check below for more images and make sure to turn on notifications to be notified every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. Let us know on our social medias below if these are going in your collection.
YZY FOAM RNR STONE SAGE
RELEASE: FEBRUARY 11th
STYLE CODE: GX4472
YZY FOAM RNR MIST
RELEASE: FEBRUARY 11th
STYLE CODE: GV6774
- Olive/Green New Balance 990V3 Made In USA Releases In DecemberNew Balance has a new colorway for its 990v3 model, launching in Olive and Green tones. The sneaker was designed by Teddy Santis and features a smooth Olive leather upper with hunter-green and maroon canvas accents. The tongue is dressed in olive and mesh, paired with hunter green. The tongue’s top features a grey canvas […]
- The adiFomQ gets changed to the Cos fomQuake for it’s next 2 ColorwaysThe adiFOM Q has become one of the most controversial sneakers for the three-stripes brand since the first images leaked. While adidas claims these were inspired by a 2001 adidas Quake sneaker, Ye didn’t see it that way. With the recent leak of a sample 700 in a foam build that has been worked on […]
- Nike Officially Parts Ways with Kyrie IrvingOver the past few years, Kyrie Irving hasn’t had the best relationship with Nike. Things started to get worse when he shared a controversial film on his social media back in October. This made the NBA take action and suspended Irving, therefore Nike followed suit. Irving is one of Nike’s top athletes and his signature […]
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the first time Bembury has worked on the 990 models which are decked out in earthy coral tones. The upper features shaggy suede in coral paired […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing back the iconic black toe color blocking this time paired with green overlays at the heel and ankle flaps. The “Lucky Green” is reminiscent of […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed YE24 merch. Since Art Basel has been going on Ye decided to take everything to Miami and have a surprise pop-up. The flyer stated Merch […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an Aussie backyard barbecue. Here’s the rundown on the newest iteration. The upper features maroon overlays in both suede and mesh at the lace eyelets. While […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” debuted in 2018, it became an instant blockbuster, earning absurd box office results and receiving its own Air Jordan 1. Next summer will see the […]
- Official Images of Virgil Abloh’s Made From Scratch Off-White X Nike Air Terra FormaOfficial images have finally been revealed for Virgil Abloh’s original design and his first from-scratch collaboration with Nike of his Off-White x Nike Air Terra Forma. A first look was leaked a couple of weeks again in a “white” colorway and we now have confirmation there is also a “wheat” colorway set to launch shortly. […]
- The Air Jordan 3 “Reimagined White Cement” Launching in 20232023 will be the 35th anniversary of the Air Jordan 3. To kick the year off Jordan brand is bringing back one of the models most iconic colorways, the Air Jordan 3 “White Cement” is releasing in a “reimagined” version. Similar to the “Lost and Found” Air Jordan 1 Chicago that just released in OG […]
- Official Images: Air Jordan 7 “Black Olive”Jordan Brand likes to commentates OG models, usually when they hit another 5 year anniversary. They take that whole year and focus on that particular model by releasing in both original colorways as well as some fresh ones. This year is the year of the Air Jordan 7 and while the releases have been kind […]
- Ye And Kim Kardashian Finalize DivorceThe divorce between Ye and Kim Kardashian is now final. Ye and Kim split up in February 2021 when she originally submitted a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage. She then asked a judge to legally terminate her marital status in December 2021 so that they could formally dissolve her marriage and decide custody of the […]
- First Look: New YZY 700 V4 Sample In BlackEver since the Yeezy/adidas split people have wondered what would be next for adidas as far as releases, since they clearly are planning to release more Yeezy designs. Well we still don’t have any news on what’s next for them, but here is some info on a Yeezy model that didn’t make it to release. […]
- First Look At The Jarritos x Nike SB Dunk LowWith the resurgence of the Nike Dunk over that last few years it’s no surprise that Nike has prioritized the Dunk silhouette in 2022. We have seen a ton of old colorways make a comeback as well as collaborations. It looks like Nike is continuing to capitalize on this trend by with plenty of colorways […]
- Official Images: Air Jordan 2 ‘Chicago’ Launching DecemberOver the years, the Air Jordan 2 has largely been forgotten, but there has been a comeback as of late. Collaborations have been very popular in the sneaker industry, and Jordan Brand has used them arguably more effectively than most. This has been their plan of attack for generating interest in the Jordan 2. They’ve […]