With the 450 being made in Germany at one point it was rare to even see a colorway that is going to release early. However since the end of last year more and more samples have been popping up. There was the Dark Resin with black sole, plus let’s not forget the Brown 450 with faded sole. When the 450 was first introduced, like most new Yeezy models, they were met with mixed reviews. As time went on, this of course changed, now the 450 has quickly became one of the most popular models for Yeezy.
The 450 Utility Black Sample comes in a charcoal black iteration of this innovative silhouette with a faint blue hue throughout. The one piece monochromatic knit upper features an integrated lacing system, which consists of raised lace holes that are sewn in as part of the 1 piece primeknit upper. This is Yeezy’s newest lacing system and is featured on a number of model newer models moving away from a traditional look. The heel is the only part to break up any color on the upper coming in a grey finish.
The build remains the same as past 450 colorways, including an elastic sock-like cuff as the sockliner. There isn’t any Adidas or Yeezy branding on the outside of the upper. The deconstructed upper sits on top of a jet black PU–injected midsole that features tapered appendages making up an exoskeleton. These wrap up the heel and midfoot amd provide structure and durability. Other features include Primeknit made partly from recycled materials, Tonal black round laces and Ortholite insole.
Look for the retail version of the 450 Utility Black colorway to drop later this Summer for $210. Make sure to have notifications on so you know everytime we post any Yeezy launches and News. Let us know on or social medias how you feel about the 450 model.
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases December
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring Release
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary Market
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In December
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1
- Official Images of Virgil Abloh’s Made From Scratch Off-White X Nike Air Terra Forma
- The Air Jordan 3 “Reimagined White Cement” Launching in 2023
- Official Images: Air Jordan 7 “Black Olive”
- Ye And Kim Kardashian Finalize Divorce
- First Look: New YZY 700 V4 Sample In Black
- First Look At The Jarritos x Nike SB Dunk Low
- Official Images: Air Jordan 2 ‘Chicago’ Launching December
- Ye Announces Plans To Run For President 2024 And Making Apparel For $20
- “We The Best” Air Jordan 5 Sail & Crimson Bliss Drops Next Week
- Run The Jewels x Nike SB Dunk in a High & Low Coming In 2023