As we have now passed the halfway point in 2022, with drops slowing down in the month of July. Yeezy plans to turn up the heat in the second half with new colorways inspired from the vault which has kinda been the theme for this year. Next up to add to the 2022 calendar we have the YEEZY 350 V2 Salt/Core Black.
The YEEZY 350 V2 Salt/Core Black will be getting the same treatment we seen on the recently launched Slate/Core Black by taking inspiration from the 2016 era. This 350 V2 dons a grey based color scheme with a mint green hue throughout. The upper is composed of re-engineered primeknit. While similar to the Granite 350 V2, this opts for a much lighter look. A monofilament post dyed stripe comes in core black with SPLY-350 branding in jade green down the lateral side of the sneaker. The medial side boasts a monochromatic look making it hard to see any designs in the primeknit.
Just like recent Yeezy releases these are made with 50% recycled materials. Rounding out the look is a tonal semi-translucent midsole wrapped around full-length drop in BOOST™ technology, with matching outsole. Other details include standard lace eyelets and conventional round laces. This colorway omits the pull tab.
UPDATE: 9/29/22 Wirh the climate of recent YEEZY releases all dates are subject to change, but look for these to launch on October 22nd Globally on Confirmed, Yeezy Supply, and select retailers for $230. Turn on notifications for all our social medias below so you can know as soon as we post any upcoming launches and Yeezy news.
YEEZY 350 V2 SALT/CORE BLACK
RELEASE: OCTOBER 22
STYLE CODE: HQ2060
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming […]
- More Unreleased Yeezys SurfaceWell, there has been a considerable slowdown of early Yeezy pairs lately as the divorce of the two brands goes […]
- New 500 colorway emergesThis Yeezy 500, while being multi-colored, it is far from some of the louder colors like Sumac or Enflame. They […]
- Adidas Staying True to Their Word, Will Drop Non-Yeezy Branded Colorways 2023As 2022 comes to a close, it looks like adidas is doubling down on releasing Yeezy’s without the Yeezy branding. […]
- Ye And Kim Kardashian Finalize DivorceThe divorce between Ye and Kim Kardashian is now final. Ye and Kim split up in February 2021 when she […]