We have now reached a new era in sneakers, one where slides and foam footwear is dominating the market. Whether it’s the crazy look of some of these slip-ons or just because of the extreme comfort level, whatever the reason is, it seems everyone has to have a foam sneaker in their collection these days.
Adidas officially announced the ADI fomQ on Twitter yesterday showing that this new sneaker is based on the adidas Quake, a sneaker that came out back in 2001. The foam exoskeleton and strategic holes through lout bearing a similar shape seen on the adidas Quake. The grey sock like bootie make up the interior, and can be taken out of the sneaker if preferred. The sock-like interior also has an orange trefoil fused on the tongue with some more orange accents at the ankle. Flat grey laces complete the upper making this foam sneaker less of a slip-on like others foam based footwear on the market.
While adidas didn’t announce the colorway name or an exact release date you can exoect these to drop later this year. Grab a look at the official images below. Keep is locked to our social medias to stay up to date on YEEZY launches & news from the sneaker world.
- Olive/Green New Balance 990V3 Made In USA Releases In DecemberNew Balance has a new colorway for its 990v3 model, launching in Olive and Green tones. The sneaker was designed by Teddy Santis and features a smooth Olive leather […]
- The adiFomQ gets changed to the Cos fomQuake for it’s next 2 ColorwaysThe adiFOM Q has become one of the most controversial sneakers for the three-stripes brand since the first images leaked. While adidas claims these were inspired by a 2001 […]
- Nike Officially Parts Ways with Kyrie IrvingOver the past few years, Kyrie Irving hasn’t had the best relationship with Nike. Things started to get worse when he shared a controversial film on his social media […]
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is […]