Coming off their biggest year ever. YEEZY will hit the ground running in 2022. January we will only see 2 drops though. In the Blue Tint 350 V2 colorway that we were suppose to get in November 2021, but only released in Asia Pacific. The YEEZY 500 Blush is expected to kick off February 2022 for Yeezy which will be a full month of drops.
January is going to end off with not much of a fan favorite model in the 700 MNVN Resin. As the newer colors have shown, the actual shoes look better than official images but not sure if this is enough as they will likely sit. These will come in full family sizing.
The Blush was expected to drop back in November also but has been delayed once again. They are now expected to launch on February 5th. They will also have a new retail of $210.
Next up for February we have one of the newest models from the brand in the Slate Red 350 V2 CMPCT. This model has definitely been met with mixed reviews especially the first 2 colorways we are getting. While this sneaker is shaped weird just sitting there, it takes on a whole new look when on foot. They also are at the top of the list for most comfortable sneaker from the brand. Now if they dial in the colorways and have soles that go with the upper. I think the mixed reviews will change.
Ending off February this sneaker has taken the Yeezy community back to 2016. The Dazzling Blue 350 V2 is a colorway that people have been screaming to get for a few years now. With an upper design just like the Beluga, with a Dazzling Blue stripe curving in towards the middle of the sneaker. The main part of the upper is core black with the blue stripe sporting the iconic SPLY-350 in black. Both pairs will have the writing correct on both sides, again like the Beluga. All this plus being closer to the OG 350 shape. This sneaker will definitely be a problem, and might bring back people to the 350 V2 that have been off the model lately.
Another drop that was suppose to be in February will now launch in March, we have the Stone Carbon Knit Rnr. This is the second colorway of the model, while the Sulfur colorway had a great debut these will be able to reach more people as they will be a much wider drop. Also coming in more muted colors will make them more versitle in your wardrobe.
Originally suppose to launch in March we have the “Mx Blue” is now delayed indefinitely. Just on the heels of the Mx Rock dropping at the time of this writing. This new pattern for the 350 V2 has proven to be a new favorite for the community. This time coming in a mix of white, blues, and greys this will be a perfect 350 V2 going into the spring season.
Well for 2022 it looks like we will be going in the same direction as recent slide drops. First up we have a slide that people have been asking for since the beginning on the Onyx colorway. This slide comes in a charcoal black color and features the new textured make up.
This one is made for Spring/Summer season in the “Cream 2.0” 350 V2. April will be taking it back to the recent 350 V2 Static pattern. The Bone colorway comes in a triple white upper just like the original Cream 350 V2 only this will have the translucent monofilament stripe we have seen on more recent 350s along with a cream midsole.
Next up in March, we will be met with another restock and will be an OG colorway. The Static 700 V2 is a definite classic. While limited and only released in store initially, we are finally seeing a bigger release of the colorway. While you almost can’t buy these on secondary market because the price is so high. It will be nice to get a chance for them at retail. The real question is are they gonna charge $300 still like they did with the recent Waverunner restock?
Most recent Yeezy we have gotten to see is the ONYX 350 V2. These come with the same build as the Bone. Coming in an all tonal core black upper with sole to match. The sockliner will be slightly lighter and features regular style laces on same color as upper.
Here is a first look at a the newest 450 in the Sulfur colorway that will be launching this April. With this one it seems the brand is staying in line with previous releases, with the upper and sole taking on a tonal look. This colorway with its faded cream upper is almost a match to the Cream 450 Slide. The build is the same as all 450s.
Unfortunately we are not getting the 1050 in 2021. We hate that we listened to another account that leaked the release of these and they were definitely wrong. With that being said they will likely be a shock drop sometime in FEBRUARY 2022 we will update you as more info comes in from our usual sources that are always correct. Right now it’s up in the air as they still have not loaded anywhere.
This isn’t even close to all that dropping this spring so stay tuned for more updates. Now like a lot of Yeezy drops things can get delayed or canceled. So these months are tenative and may not drop on the exact month listed. Make sure to keep it glued here to be notified first every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news, we will always post here before Instagram.
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the first time Bembury has worked on the 990 models which are decked out in earthy coral tones. The upper features shaggy suede in coral paired […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing back the iconic black toe color blocking this time paired with green overlays at the heel and ankle flaps. The “Lucky Green” is reminiscent of […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed YE24 merch. Since Art Basel has been going on Ye decided to take everything to Miami and have a surprise pop-up. The flyer stated Merch […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an Aussie backyard barbecue. Here’s the rundown on the newest iteration. The upper features maroon overlays in both suede and mesh at the lace eyelets. While […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” debuted in 2018, it became an instant blockbuster, earning absurd box office results and receiving its own Air Jordan 1. Next summer will see the […]
- Official Images of Virgil Abloh’s Made From Scratch Off-White X Nike Air Terra FormaOfficial images have finally been revealed for Virgil Abloh’s original design and his first from-scratch collaboration with Nike of his Off-White x Nike Air Terra Forma. A first look was leaked a couple of weeks again in a “white” colorway and we now have confirmation there is also a “wheat” colorway set to launch shortly. […]
- The Air Jordan 3 “Reimagined White Cement” Launching in 20232023 will be the 35th anniversary of the Air Jordan 3. To kick the year off Jordan brand is bringing back one of the models most iconic colorways, the Air Jordan 3 “White Cement” is releasing in a “reimagined” version. Similar to the “Lost and Found” Air Jordan 1 Chicago that just released in OG […]
- Official Images: Air Jordan 7 “Black Olive”Jordan Brand likes to commentates OG models, usually when they hit another 5 year anniversary. They take that whole year and focus on that particular model by releasing in both original colorways as well as some fresh ones. This year is the year of the Air Jordan 7 and while the releases have been kind […]
- Ye And Kim Kardashian Finalize DivorceThe divorce between Ye and Kim Kardashian is now final. Ye and Kim split up in February 2021 when she originally submitted a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage. She then asked a judge to legally terminate her marital status in December 2021 so that they could formally dissolve her marriage and decide custody of the […]
- First Look: New YZY 700 V4 Sample In BlackEver since the Yeezy/adidas split people have wondered what would be next for adidas as far as releases, since they clearly are planning to release more Yeezy designs. Well we still don’t have any news on what’s next for them, but here is some info on a Yeezy model that didn’t make it to release. […]
- First Look At The Jarritos x Nike SB Dunk LowWith the resurgence of the Nike Dunk over that last few years it’s no surprise that Nike has prioritized the Dunk silhouette in 2022. We have seen a ton of old colorways make a comeback as well as collaborations. It looks like Nike is continuing to capitalize on this trend by with plenty of colorways […]
- Official Images: Air Jordan 2 ‘Chicago’ Launching DecemberOver the years, the Air Jordan 2 has largely been forgotten, but there has been a comeback as of late. Collaborations have been very popular in the sneaker industry, and Jordan Brand has used them arguably more effectively than most. This has been their plan of attack for generating interest in the Jordan 2. They’ve […]
- Ye Announces Plans To Run For President 2024 And Making Apparel For $20In a video caught by x17online recently, after giving the cameraman a coat that had just been made, Ye invited him in his design studio where he actually got on to the cameraman for calling him Kanye, but then said in a joking manner it’ll take time for us to update. He then declared his […]
- “We The Best” Air Jordan 5 Sail & Crimson Bliss Drops Next WeekIf the DJ Khaled ‘Crimson Bliss’ wasn’t enough official images of the Sail colorway have recently released. Khaled has collaborated with Jordan Brand in the past but his sneaker were never made available to the public. Which meant if you wanted a pair you had to know him personally or buy from someone that did. […]
- Run The Jewels x Nike SB Dunk in a High & Low Coming In 2023Run the Jewels and Nike Sb have teamed up on two Dunk Colorways in a High and Low. The low includes pink swooshes and is constructed of leather and suede in hues of light and dark blues. Run The Jewel’s signature hand gun and fist logos are located on each heel where you’d usually see […]