Coming off their biggest year ever. YEEZY will hit the ground running in 2022. January we will only see 2 drops though. In the Blue Tint 350 V2 colorway that we were suppose to get in November 2021, but only released in Asia Pacific. The YEEZY 500 Blush is expected to kick off February 2022 for Yeezy which will be a full month of drops.
January is going to end off with not much of a fan favorite model in the 700 MNVN Resin. As the newer colors have shown, the actual shoes look better than official images but not sure if this is enough as they will likely sit. These will come in full family sizing.
The Blush was expected to drop back in November also but has been delayed once again. They are now expected to launch on February 5th. They will also have a new retail of $210.
Next up for February we have one of the newest models from the brand in the Slate Red 350 V2 CMPCT. This model has definitely been met with mixed reviews especially the first 2 colorways we are getting. While this sneaker is shaped weird just sitting there, it takes on a whole new look when on foot. They also are at the top of the list for most comfortable sneaker from the brand. Now if they dial in the colorways and have soles that go with the upper. I think the mixed reviews will change.
Ending off February this sneaker has taken the Yeezy community back to 2016. The Dazzling Blue 350 V2 is a colorway that people have been screaming to get for a few years now. With an upper design just like the Beluga, with a Dazzling Blue stripe curving in towards the middle of the sneaker. The main part of the upper is core black with the blue stripe sporting the iconic SPLY-350 in black. Both pairs will have the writing correct on both sides, again like the Beluga. All this plus being closer to the OG 350 shape. This sneaker will definitely be a problem, and might bring back people to the 350 V2 that have been off the model lately.
Another drop that was suppose to be in February will now launch in March, we have the Stone Carbon Knit Rnr. This is the second colorway of the model, while the Sulfur colorway had a great debut these will be able to reach more people as they will be a much wider drop. Also coming in more muted colors will make them more versitle in your wardrobe.
Originally suppose to launch in March we have the “Mx Blue” is now delayed indefinitely. Just on the heels of the Mx Rock dropping at the time of this writing. This new pattern for the 350 V2 has proven to be a new favorite for the community. This time coming in a mix of white, blues, and greys this will be a perfect 350 V2 going into the spring season.
Well for 2022 it looks like we will be going in the same direction as recent slide drops. First up we have a slide that people have been asking for since the beginning on the Onyx colorway. This slide comes in a charcoal black color and features the new textured make up.
This one is made for Spring/Summer season in the “Cream 2.0” 350 V2. April will be taking it back to the recent 350 V2 Static pattern. The Bone colorway comes in a triple white upper just like the original Cream 350 V2 only this will have the translucent monofilament stripe we have seen on more recent 350s along with a cream midsole.
Next up in March, we will be met with another restock and will be an OG colorway. The Static 700 V2 is a definite classic. While limited and only released in store initially, we are finally seeing a bigger release of the colorway. While you almost can’t buy these on secondary market because the price is so high. It will be nice to get a chance for them at retail. The real question is are they gonna charge $300 still like they did with the recent Waverunner restock?
Most recent Yeezy we have gotten to see is the ONYX 350 V2. These come with the same build as the Bone. Coming in an all tonal core black upper with sole to match. The sockliner will be slightly lighter and features regular style laces on same color as upper.
Here is a first look at a the newest 450 in the Sulfur colorway that will be launching this April. With this one it seems the brand is staying in line with previous releases, with the upper and sole taking on a tonal look. This colorway with its faded cream upper is almost a match to the Cream 450 Slide. The build is the same as all 450s.
Unfortunately we are not getting the 1050 in 2021. We hate that we listened to another account that leaked the release of these and they were definitely wrong. With that being said they will likely be a shock drop sometime in FEBRUARY 2022 we will update you as more info comes in from our usual sources that are always correct. Right now it’s up in the air as they still have not loaded anywhere.
This isn’t even close to all that dropping this spring so stay tuned for more updates. Now like a lot of Yeezy drops things can get delayed or canceled. So these months are tenative and may not drop on the exact month listed. Make sure to keep it glued here to be notified first every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news, we will always post here before Instagram.
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it is fairly clear why Adidas decided to discontinue working with Ye. To begin with, Kanye was the one who formally started the breakup. Then Ye […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to make their union legally binding. Censori, who appears to have worked as an architectural designer for the fashion brand for a few years now, and […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with Ye, they have over half a billion in Yeezy products already produced without an actual path of moving it As the Financial Times reported, some […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling out to carry the brand along. It seems like they make the same bad decisions over and over. For example, when the 4D technology was […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the 2020 Tail Light release. These feature the same style of upper seen on the Zyon 350 V2. The newer static design weaved in the Primeknit […]
- More Unreleased Yeezys SurfaceWell, there has been a considerable slowdown of early Yeezy pairs lately as the divorce of the two brands goes into its third month. As it’s genuinely unsure what’s next, SolesByZay has just blessed the feed with multiple 450 Slides in the Cream colorway. We leaked the first sample in white way back in 2020; […]
- New 500 colorway emergesThis Yeezy 500, while being multi-colored, it is far from some of the louder colors like Sumac or Enflame. They are reconstructed with an upper composed of suede, premium leather, and mesh with nubuck accents. The tone is a light tan with a faded yellow tint on this colorway. The mesh underlays are also tan […]
- Adidas Staying True to Their Word, Will Drop Non-Yeezy Branded Colorways 2023As 2022 comes to a close, it looks like adidas is doubling down on releasing Yeezy’s without the Yeezy branding. Their first drop will be the 350 V2 Granite/ Core Black. Taking inspiration from the 2016 Yeezy 350 V2 era, his colorway features a grey upper with green hues throughout. The upper is composed of […]
- Ye And Kim Kardashian Finalize DivorceThe divorce between Ye and Kim Kardashian is now final. Ye and Kim split up in February 2021 when she originally submitted a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage. She then asked a judge to legally terminate her marital status in December 2021 so that they could formally dissolve her marriage and decide custody of the […]
- First Look: New YZY 700 V4 Sample In BlackEver since the Yeezy/adidas split people have wondered what would be next for adidas as far as releases, since they clearly are planning to release more Yeezy designs. Well we still don’t have any news on what’s next for them, but here is some info on a Yeezy model that didn’t make it to release. […]
- Ye Announces Plans To Run For President 2024 And Making Apparel For $20In a video caught by x17online recently, after giving the cameraman a coat that had just been made, Ye invited him in his design studio where he actually got on to the cameraman for calling him Kanye, but then said in a joking manner it’ll take time for us to update. He then declared his […]
- The History Of The Yeezy Boost 350Ye worked with many sneaker manufacturers prior to adidas, albeit they weren’t doing any significant collaborations with non-athletes at the time like they are now. Thus, a significant portion of his early work was never released and remained PE’s or samples. Ye has always had a passion for sneakers and was keen to make a […]
- Donda Sports Yeezy Season Announcement?Today via Antonio Brown’s Snapchat he shared a screenshot of a group chat between himself, Ye, Justin Laboy, Matt George, among others. Within the Snapchat post shares another screenshot showing part of a conversation stating “Sports Illustrated says yes.” Which was replied to with “Best body loading Donda Sports Yeezy Season🆙⬆️💥💥💥💥 .” The screenshot inside […]
- US Factory Has To Layoff Majority Of Workforce Due to Ye/Adidas SplitAfter Yeezy shoe production ceased, Okabashi Brands, an adidas partner and shoe firm with headquarters in Georgia, revealed Friday that it had laid off 142 employees. YZY Foam Rnr Ararat Ye is the creator of the Yeezy sneaker line. Adidas severed ties with Ye, following his social media posts and public appearances. As a result, […]
- Adidas Has Terminated Its Contract With YeAdidas declared on Tuesday morning that it had immediately ended its contract with Ye and will cease operations for the adidas YEEZY brand with immediate effect, in a press release. The German sportswear giant said they’ve had enough. The brand is formally cutting relations with Ye with immediate effect after a slew inappropriate actions from […]