Since the Mist Stone was released in October 2021, the 500 high has been on a little pause. We got our first look at another YEEZY 500 HIGH way back in April in the Taupe Black colorway. Unfortunately like most drops in 2022 these have seen multiple delays, but will finally see a launch in October. The 500 model takes us back featuring retro style build. This shows just how versatile the brand is, with Yeezy recently focusing on futuristic designs, outlandish constructions, or cutting-edge technology, they can still pull of some of the better retro designs on the market, despite the 500 HIGH not being as well-liked as the 500 low. The latest YEEZY 500 colorway is described below.
The retro-inspired YEEZY 500 HIGH Taupe Black boasts a molded upper composed of cow suede, premium leather, and elastane, as well as a cushioned collar for the best fit and comfort. The upper is made up of both light and dark earthy brown tones YEEZY is known for, in a mix of suede overlays paired with neoprene underlays. Oval lace eyelets in suede, make up the lacing system that houses bungee no-tie infinity laces matching the darker neoprene the tongue.
Luminous piping sits on top of the bottom suede panels just above a charcoal grey mudguard. The mudguard runs around the midsole of the foot, providing stability, abrasion protection, all while adding to the unique aesthetic this sneaker brings. The YEEZY 500 HIGH offers of adidas’ adiPRENE+ cushioning, also in a charcoal grey, and features the same style tooling as the Kobe KB83. In addition to providing traction, this minimizes bounce and absorbs impact.
The YEEZY 500 HIGH is set to launch on October 17th, for $220. They will be featured on Confirmed, adidas App, YEEZY Supply, and select retailers in your area. Check out all our social media channels and let us know what you think of this new 500 HIGH colorway. Turn on notifications so you never miss a post so you can stay up to date on all things YEEZY.
- The adiFomQ gets changed to the Cos fomQuake for it’s next 2 ColorwaysThe adiFOM Q has become one of the most controversial sneakers for the three-stripes brand since the first images leaked. While adidas claims these were inspired by a 2001 adidas […]
- Nike Officially Parts Ways with Kyrie IrvingOver the past few years, Kyrie Irving hasn’t had the best relationship with Nike. Things started to get worse when he shared a controversial film on his social media back […]
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed […]