This year, A Ma Maniére continues its outstanding Jordan Brand collaboration series with an Air Jordan 4. It has been revealed that this new colorway will debut this November. The 4 is another Air Jordan Retro, which has been added to the A Ma Maniére x Air Jordan 4 collaboration catalog with Jordan Brand. That catalog already consists of an Air Jordan 1, 2, and 3.
The Air Jordan 4 Retro has recently started to climb to the number 1 spot when it comes to coveted Jordan’s. This spot has long been held by the Air Jordan 1, but releasing questionable colorways as of late, consumers have already started showing less interest in the model.
The Air Jordan 4 Retro “Violet Ore” by A Ma Maniére offers a refined interpretation of the classic design. The mid-top is given a subdued purple nubuck upper by the Atlanta-based store, which is enhanced by matching quarter panel netting and a decorative chrome rivet inserted into the lateral collar, boasting their signature A. While the raised Nike Air emblem is raised on the molded black heel tabs, Eleach tab also features a quote on the inside. The right sneaker’s tabs says “It’s not about the shoes” and includes MJ’s signature, while “It’s about where you’re going” is written on the other tab.
Mismatched Jumpman and A Ma Maniére branding is displayed on the woven Flight tongue tags, paired with premium quilted lining making up the back of tongue, including the sock-liner and insoles, adding to the premium aesthetic. Other elements of the sneaker include a unique hangtag bearing the store’s name and Jumpman. Tonal flat laces, and a midsole made of Sail and Black, put together with an outsole in a mix of violet and aged sail.
When Does The A Ma Maniere Air Jordan 4 Release?
On November 23rd, 2022, the A Ma Maniére x Air Jordan 4 Violet Ore is scheduled to go on launch for $225 at select Jordan Retailers and through the SNKRS app.Follow us on all of your social media platforms to learn more about forthcoming sneaker drops.
A MA MANÍERE JORDAN 4 RETRO
RELEASE: NOVEMBER 23RD
STYLE CODE: DV6773-220
COLOR CODE: VIOLET ORE/ MEDIUM ASH-BLACK-MUSLIN-BURGUNDY CRUSH
UPDATE 11.2.22: Official images are in and man do these look even better than early looks going around. A My a Maniére as of late, has put out some of best Jordan retro’s, and these are no different. They give the Travis Scott F&F vibe but with a premium look.
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the first time Bembury has worked […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing back the iconic black toe […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed YE24 merch. Since Art Basel […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an Aussie backyard barbecue. Here’s the […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” debuted in 2018, it became […]