Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the 2020 Tail Light release. These feature the same style of upper seen on the Zyon 350 V2.
The newer static design weaved in the Primeknit consists of a smooth area middle ways on the lateral and medial sides. Although, those designs in the uppers do not stand out in the re-engineered primeknit since this is a tonal colorway. The fan-favorite pull tab is back for this colorway, an attribute that received little complaints in the past.
The monofilament stripe, a few shades darker than the upper, isn’t as translucent as we’ve seen on 350’s in the past. The stripe and pull tab breaks up the monochromatic look while adding to the aesthetic. Conventional round laces finish off the upper, matching the rest of the sneaker.
The upper is fixed to their signature ribbed TPU midsole and rubber outsole. Both come in a darker shade of grey than the upper. Full length drop-in Boost™ technology makes this one of the most comfortable sneakers ever. Other details include grey round laces, defined center stitching, and made from sustainable and recycled materials as part of Adidas’ End Plastic Waste Program.
When Will The Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Release?
Unfortunately, there is no exact date on when they will drop. Production started in October; therefore, what’s already in warehouses and early pairs have the YEEZY branding on insoles and boxes. So that has to be figured out, but expect to see these to hit shelves in 1st Quarter 2023 along with other models and colorways as production in China has never stopped.
Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash
Style Code: IF3219
Release; 1st Quarter 2023
Photos: SneakerCollectorVN/ MasterChefIan/ MikeyRuiz24
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal […]
- More Unreleased Yeezys SurfaceWell, there has been a considerable slowdown of early Yeezy pairs lately as the divorce of the two brands goes into its third month. As […]
- New 500 colorway emergesThis Yeezy 500, while being multi-colored, it is far from some of the louder colors like Sumac or Enflame. They are reconstructed with an upper […]
- Adidas Staying True to Their Word, Will Drop Non-Yeezy Branded Colorways 2023As 2022 comes to a close, it looks like adidas is doubling down on releasing Yeezy’s without the Yeezy branding. Their first drop will be […]
- Ye And Kim Kardashian Finalize DivorceThe divorce between Ye and Kim Kardashian is now final. Ye and Kim split up in February 2021 when she originally submitted a Petition for […]
- First Look: New YZY 700 V4 Sample In BlackEver since the Yeezy/adidas split people have wondered what would be next for adidas as far as releases, since they clearly are planning to release […]
- Ye Announces Plans To Run For President 2024 And Making Apparel For $20In a video caught by x17online recently, after giving the cameraman a coat that had just been made, Ye invited him in his design studio […]
- The History Of The Yeezy Boost 350Ye worked with many sneaker manufacturers prior to adidas, albeit they weren’t doing any significant collaborations with non-athletes at the time like they are now. […]
- Donda Sports Yeezy Season Announcement?Today via Antonio Brown’s Snapchat he shared a screenshot of a group chat between himself, Ye, Justin Laboy, Matt George, among others. Within the Snapchat […]
- US Factory Has To Layoff Majority Of Workforce Due to Ye/Adidas SplitAfter Yeezy shoe production ceased, Okabashi Brands, an adidas partner and shoe firm with headquarters in Georgia, revealed Friday that it had laid off 142 […]
- Adidas Has Terminated Its Contract With YeAdidas declared on Tuesday morning that it had immediately ended its contract with Ye and will cease operations for the adidas YEEZY brand with immediate […]
- “BLACK FRIDAY“ IN DECEMBER TO END YEAR WITH 2 MASSIVE RESTOCKSUPDATE 2.25.22: ADIDAS terminates contract obligations with YEEZY effective immediately this article was written before the press release. 2022 has proved whether Ye and adidas […]
- THE YEEZY BOOST 380 RETUNING IN 2 PREVIOUS COLORWAYSEvery article tends to start with adidas restocking another YEEZY model as the year goes on. This article is no different, I suppose. With the […]
- YEEZY 700 V2 TEPHRA RETURNING SOONOne of the first colorways to release for the 700 V1 model’s successor, we have the YEEZY 700 V2 TEPHRA. This redesign includes the same […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY 350 V2 SALT/ CORE BLACKRounding out the fifth drop for this week, and third drop in a row, we have the YEEZY 350 V2 Salt/Core Black, launching on October […]
- WHERE TO BUY: YZY 450 STONE FLAX RAFFLE AND DROP LISTThe YZY 450 Stone Flax is part of the most creative & fashion forward footwear on the market. Models like these aim to elevate YZY’s […]
- OCTOBER’S STACKED RELEASE SCHEDULE GETS EVEN BIGGERWith recent news of the Yeezy 500 Taupe Black and YZY Knit Rnr Fade Indigo launching back to back on October 17th & 18th, we […]