As we stated last week the 350 V2 is coming back strong in the first half of 2022. From a newly designed upper on the Mx Frost Blue, to making new colorways from older designs like the Dazzling Blue. Of course we can’t forget about the classics that are coming back, which have the Yeezy community going crazy. However you look at it. Spring/Summer 2022 is a great time to be a fan of the 350 V2. Below is a rundown of when all of these drop.
Starting off on February 26th the Dazzling Blue will launch in full family sizing. This colorway is a mix between the Black Friday pack and the Beluga. The upper comes in core black and has the iconic SPLY-350 stripe going from the heel to the toe in blue. Like the Beluga the stripe curves in towards the end. Black conventional laces and matching sole finish off the sneaker. So far this has been top 2 most talked about colorways since we announced a few months ago. They will launch globally with a good amount of stock.
YEEZY 350 V2 DAZZLING BLUE
RELEASE: FEBRUARY 26th
STYLE CODE: GY7164
FULL FAMILY SIZING
RETAIL: $230 $160 $140
Next up on March 21st we have the Bone 350 V2. These come in an tonal Bright White, and feature the same style upper that debuted on the Zyon back in 2020. This colorway is reminiscent of the Cream that dropped back in 2017-18. While being a simple colorway, the hype for these are at an all time high. These will launch globally with decent stock as well.
YEEZY 350 V2 BONE
RELEASE: March 21st
STYLE CODE: HQ6316
The 350 V2 Onyx will drop in June. As the past has shown, black 350s have been mmmm look the most popular colorway. The Onyx feels like a cross between the Black static and Cinder that dropped a couple years ago. Featuring the Zyon style upper along with a charcoal midsole this monochromatic sneaker is basically the mate to the Bone. Stock will be good on these as well.
YEEZY 350 V2 ONYX
STYLE CODE: HQ4540
Moving on to the classics in March we have the return of the ‘Oreo.’ These had the internet going crazy when we announced the retstock last week. Coming in mostly core black this sneaker has been one of the most popular 350s ever. No pulltab for this colorway and features the iconic white stripe going from heel to toe. Everything will remain the same as the original release. Agiain stock will be OK for these, but don’t be fooled these will not be easy to get.
YEEZY 350 V2 “OREO”
RELEASE: MARCH 12th
STYLE CODE: BY1604
Lastly restocking this July is another classic. The CBlack/ Red/ CBlack colorway, nicknamed the red stripe by fans. This color has stood the test of time maintaining its value and still going for $1500 or more on the secondary market. As far as the build and upper design, nothing changes on these from the original release. Like the Oreo stock will be decent, but come with your A game on release day. These will definitely be a problem. They will be launching in most countries.
YEEZY 350 V2 “RED STRIPE”
STYLE CODE: BY9612
Look for these to launch on Confirmed, Yeezy Supply, and select retailers in your area. Make sure to turn on post notifications to be notified every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. Let us know on our social medias below which one is your favorite.
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the first time Bembury has worked on the 990 models which are decked out in earthy coral tones. The upper features shaggy suede in coral paired […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing back the iconic black toe color blocking this time paired with green overlays at the heel and ankle flaps. The “Lucky Green” is reminiscent of […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed YE24 merch. Since Art Basel has been going on Ye decided to take everything to Miami and have a surprise pop-up. The flyer stated Merch […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an Aussie backyard barbecue. Here’s the rundown on the newest iteration. The upper features maroon overlays in both suede and mesh at the lace eyelets. While […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” debuted in 2018, it became an instant blockbuster, earning absurd box office results and receiving its own Air Jordan 1. Next summer will see the […]
- Official Images of Virgil Abloh’s Made From Scratch Off-White X Nike Air Terra FormaOfficial images have finally been revealed for Virgil Abloh’s original design and his first from-scratch collaboration with Nike of his Off-White x Nike Air Terra Forma. A first look was leaked a couple of weeks again in a “white” colorway and we now have confirmation there is also a “wheat” colorway set to launch shortly. […]
- The Air Jordan 3 “Reimagined White Cement” Launching in 20232023 will be the 35th anniversary of the Air Jordan 3. To kick the year off Jordan brand is bringing back one of the models most iconic colorways, the Air Jordan 3 “White Cement” is releasing in a “reimagined” version. Similar to the “Lost and Found” Air Jordan 1 Chicago that just released in OG […]
- Official Images: Air Jordan 7 “Black Olive”Jordan Brand likes to commentates OG models, usually when they hit another 5 year anniversary. They take that whole year and focus on that particular model by releasing in both original colorways as well as some fresh ones. This year is the year of the Air Jordan 7 and while the releases have been kind […]
- Ye And Kim Kardashian Finalize DivorceThe divorce between Ye and Kim Kardashian is now final. Ye and Kim split up in February 2021 when she originally submitted a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage. She then asked a judge to legally terminate her marital status in December 2021 so that they could formally dissolve her marriage and decide custody of the […]
- First Look: New YZY 700 V4 Sample In BlackEver since the Yeezy/adidas split people have wondered what would be next for adidas as far as releases, since they clearly are planning to release more Yeezy designs. Well we still don’t have any news on what’s next for them, but here is some info on a Yeezy model that didn’t make it to release. […]
- First Look At The Jarritos x Nike SB Dunk LowWith the resurgence of the Nike Dunk over that last few years it’s no surprise that Nike has prioritized the Dunk silhouette in 2022. We have seen a ton of old colorways make a comeback as well as collaborations. It looks like Nike is continuing to capitalize on this trend by with plenty of colorways […]
- Official Images: Air Jordan 2 ‘Chicago’ Launching DecemberOver the years, the Air Jordan 2 has largely been forgotten, but there has been a comeback as of late. Collaborations have been very popular in the sneaker industry, and Jordan Brand has used them arguably more effectively than most. This has been their plan of attack for generating interest in the Jordan 2. They’ve […]
- Ye Announces Plans To Run For President 2024 And Making Apparel For $20In a video caught by x17online recently, after giving the cameraman a coat that had just been made, Ye invited him in his design studio where he actually got on to the cameraman for calling him Kanye, but then said in a joking manner it’ll take time for us to update. He then declared his […]
- “We The Best” Air Jordan 5 Sail & Crimson Bliss Drops Next WeekIf the DJ Khaled ‘Crimson Bliss’ wasn’t enough official images of the Sail colorway have recently released. Khaled has collaborated with Jordan Brand in the past but his sneaker were never made available to the public. Which meant if you wanted a pair you had to know him personally or buy from someone that did. […]
- Run The Jewels x Nike SB Dunk in a High & Low Coming In 2023Run the Jewels and Nike Sb have teamed up on two Dunk Colorways in a High and Low. The low includes pink swooshes and is constructed of leather and suede in hues of light and dark blues. Run The Jewel’s signature hand gun and fist logos are located on each heel where you’d usually see […]