Well, there has been a considerable slowdown of early Yeezy pairs lately as the divorce of the two brands goes into its third month. As it’s genuinely unsure what’s next, SolesByZay has just blessed the feed with multiple 450 Slides in the Cream colorway.
We leaked the first sample in white way back in 2020; then Ye leaked the rest of that year’s calendar on Twitter. Although that calendar wasn’t accurate at the time he posted it. It had the Cream YZY 450 Slide set for an end-of-2020 launch that ended up not happening.
Fast forward a few months, VLord sent us the first look at the new colorway. At this time, he told us the sizing was way off, and for example, if you wear a size ten, you would need to buy a size 8 for them to fit. The sizing is likely why were delayed for so long, but we can only speculate.
In 2022, almost two years later, more pairs have just surfaced. We heard rumblings of a rumored drop in 2023, but we never received confirmation. But seeing a ton of early pairs confirms that was likely the plan, well, at least until October.
The YZY 450 Slide Cream is a one-piece Eva foam similar to the OG YZY Slides. They are dressed in an all-tonal look, finished in cream. Although these aren’t the exact twin of the YZY 450 sneaker, these still take a lot of inspiration from them. The top comes in a webbed look and splits into five appendages down to the midsole.
The midsole boasts a similar shape to its predecessor. The distinctive design exaggerates the look as the appendages meet the sculpted midsole. The flat footbed offers immediate step-in comfort and is met with debossed adidas logo. While everything is a one-piece mold, the outsole has the same design as the 450 sneakers, including the wavy traction pattern.
There is no news yet of who owns the IP for these, Ye does hold the design of the original slide, but also means it’s unclear if these will ever drop. See below and enjoy more detailed looks and let us know on our social media your thoughts on these. As soon as more info is available, we will update this article and social media.
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into the market. One of the mostly sought after models is the YEEZY Foam Rnr. While […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no exception. The Yeezy 450 Slide in the Cream colorway is the latest addition to the […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as a relief to fans who have been waiting for a chance to get their hands […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without adidas. What makes it worse is seeing new models hit the internet as of late […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way back to 2018 during one of Ye’s late night Twitter leaks he first revealed to […]
- New Yeezy 500 Tactical Boot SurfacesThe first time we seen a version of this new boot was back in the Summer of 2020 when Ye joined Chicago Public Schools students protests. Over the years this boot has seemed like a […]
- ANOTHER YZY FOAM RNR COLORWAY SURFACESWe have a first look at another unreleased YZY FOAM RNR colorway, thanks to our friends at Request Boutique CLT. This new colorway is anticipated to to launch later this year as long as Ye […]
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it is fairly clear why Adidas […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to make their union legally binding. […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with Ye, they have over half […]