Ever since the Yeezy/adidas split people have wondered what would be next for adidas as far as releases, since they clearly are planning to release more Yeezy designs. Well we still don’t have any news on what’s next for them, but here is some info on a Yeezy model that didn’t make it to release.
Instagram account @fuel_backdoor has the first public look at a new YZY 700 V4 sample. This model was already in development for YEEZY, and has been in development since beginning of 2022. To clarify this is NOT a brand new model that adidas just created in the past month after the October 25th split with Ye. That don’t mean adidas won’t still drop these if they are able to, as they weren’t released. UPDATE: 11.28.22. Yes the tag says 700 V3, but sources close to Yeezy have informed us these were suppose to end up being called the 700 V4 when they released, but since Ye & adidas split, it’s up in their air what adidas will do with the model now.
The YZY 700 V4 borrows its general shape and design cues from the original 700 V3, but unlike a typical sneaker, it doesn’t have a separate midsole, upper, or sockliner. The slip-on is constructed from an EVA foam material, with the upper cage and soles being one piece. It functions kind of as a laceless version of the V3, and is equipped with an integrated neoprene sockliner fused to the foam upper. Then 700 V4 still features the blue polyurethane cushioning from the OG 700 V3 inside instead of Boost.
If you was wondering why Ye made such a big deal about the adiFOM Q, and continually said adidas was stealing his designs. This version of the 700 has been in the works long before the adifom Q had started development. At this point since it wasn’t a model that actually released, we don’t know if adidas has plans to drop these, or if they will even be able to.
A few months back we seen more sample colorways that feature the same upper pattern underneath the “cage” similar to what we see on the OG 700 V3 model. Unfortunately we are not allowed to share any of those images. Which I have to say looks better than the solid panels on the sample pictured. Some of the samples we seen weren’t just plain colorways either. They were finished with vivid colors, with some Mx versions as well. Staying away from the plain Earth tones you would expect. This model definitely has potential, eventhough this sample don’t really reflect that.
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into the market. One of the mostly sought after models is the YEEZY Foam Rnr. While […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no exception. The Yeezy 450 Slide in the Cream colorway is the latest addition to the […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as a relief to fans who have been waiting for a chance to get their hands […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without adidas. What makes it worse is seeing new models hit the internet as of late […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way back to 2018 during one of Ye’s late night Twitter leaks he first revealed to […]