Today via Antonio Brown’s Snapchat he shared a screenshot of a group chat between himself, Ye, Justin Laboy, Matt George, among others. Within the Snapchat post shares another screenshot showing part of a conversation stating “Sports Illustrated says yes.” Which was replied to with “Best body loading Donda Sports Yeezy Season🆙⬆️💥💥💥💥 .” The screenshot inside the chat appears to be from Ye, who also states everyone he has together in the text message. He then goes on to say “Let’s figure out our partnership today, and announce 2mrw.” You can feel the excitement from the post with Justin Laboy chiming in “Let’s make history🕊️🕊️.” Lastly Antonio Brown, President of Donda Sports added “Praise God!!!”
Now as cool as all this sounds we aren’t really left with much on what their exact plans are. Donda Sports Yeezy Season could mean a number of things. This could range from a Donda Sports inspired Yeezy Season collection, Ye also still hasn’t released the YZY SHDS that everyone has been talking about since the first instagram campaign a couple months ago. It could even be an announcements about each Donda Sports and Yeezy Season separately. One thing is for sure, it’s nice to at least see something is happening behind the scenes, as the Yeezy community has been on the edge of their seats waiting to see what’s next for Ye and his Yeezy brand.
We now can only wait until tomorrow and see what kind of an announcement they do have in store. Turn on our notifications and we will update this article as soon as they come out with this expected announcement, not matter how big or small it might be.
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into the market. One of the mostly sought after models is the YEEZY Foam Rnr. While […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no exception. The Yeezy 450 Slide in the Cream colorway is the latest addition to the […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as a relief to fans who have been waiting for a chance to get their hands […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without adidas. What makes it worse is seeing new models hit the internet as of late […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way back to 2018 during one of Ye’s late night Twitter leaks he first revealed to […]