Since the Mist Stone was released in October 2021, the 500 high has been on a little pause. We got our first look at another YEEZY 500 HIGH way back in April in the Taupe Black colorway. Unfortunately like most drops in 2022 these have seen multiple delays, but will finally see a launch in October. The 500 model takes us back, featuring retro style build. This shows just how versatile the brand is, with Yeezy recently focusing on futuristic designs, outlandish constructions, or cutting-edge technology, they can still pull of some of the better retro designs on the market, despite the 500 HIGH not being as well-liked as the 500 low. Here is the rundown on the latest YEEZY 500 HIGH colorway below.
The retro-inspired YEEZY 500 HIGH Taupe Black boasts a molded upper composed of cow suede, premium leather, and elastane, as well as a cushioned collar for the best fit and comfort. The upper is made up of both light and dark earthy brown tones YEEZY known for, featured in a mix of suede overlays paired with neoprene underlays. Oval lace eyelets make up the lacing system that houses bungee no-tie infinity laces matching the darker neoprene tongue.
Luminous piping sits on top of the bottom suede panels, just above a charcoal grey mudguard. The mudguard runs around the midsole of the foot, providing stability, abrasion protection, all while adding to the unique aesthetic this sneaker brings. These offer adidas’ adiPRENE+ cushioning, also in a charcoal grey, and features the same style tooling as the Kobe KB83. In addition to providing traction, this minimizes bounce and absorbs impact.
When does the Yeezy 500 High Taupe Black drop?
The YEEZY 500 HIGH is set to launch on October 17th, for $220. They will be featured on Confirmed, adidas App, YEEZY Supply, and select retailers in your area. Check out all our social media channels and let us know what you think of the newest YEEZY 500 HIGH colorway. Turn on notifications so you never miss a post, and can stay up to date on all things YEEZY.
YEEZY 500 HIGH TAUPE BLACK
RELEASE: OCTOBER 17th
STYLE CODE: GX3354
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into the market. One of the mostly sought after models is the YEEZY Foam Rnr. While four […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no exception. The Yeezy 450 Slide in the Cream colorway is the latest addition to the Yeezy […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as a relief to fans who have been waiting for a chance to get their hands on […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without adidas. What makes it worse is seeing new models hit the internet as of late with […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way back to 2018 during one of Ye’s late night Twitter leaks he first revealed to the […]