One of the newest YEEZY models just released another colorway. The YZY KNIT RNR Fade Indigo was the surprise drop we mentioned last week. Unfortunately we wrote the wrong style code down, therefore we missed that they had already loaded. Per sources this drop was originally slated for October 14th, but ended up shock dropping on October 10th via adidas App, only in select European countries. The KNIT RNR debuted back in 2021, which brought another one of a kind, futuristic model to the YEEZY catalogue. They were initially met with mixed reviews, as most new YZY models are, but have since gained more popularity.
The YZY KNIT RNR Fade Indigo delivers the fourth colorway for this slip-on silhouette. The premium knit & foam build hugs the contour of the foot, and comes in a multitude of colors on the upper. Much like the Fade Azure, the upper features the same style color blocking, but with a darker faded green, mixed with a splash of dark charcoal & purple hues at the toe and heel areas. The collar also comes in that same purple hue. The Fade Indigo kind of resembles how it would look if someone took a deadstock Fade Azure and got a bunch of paint over spray on them.
The upper utilizes a slip-on construction, opting out of any kind of lacing system, something we’ve recently seen from newer YEEZY models, this is due to Ye wanting to eventually move away from laces. In usual YEEZY fashion there is no exterior branding, with only the sizing information stamped on lateral side of collar. The KNIT RNR sits on top of a durable gum outsole in a brown finish, paired with modified herringbone traction pattern that features adidas branding under the heel.
Were you able to secure a pair on on the shock drop? Be on the lookout for these to possibly drop in other regions also, as they were originally slated for an October 14th launch, but at this point it’s looks like they will launch in US on October 18th. The Fade Indigo seems like a lazy colorway, but if you have been wanting a pair of KNIT RNR’s and keep striking out, maybe this is the colorway for you.
Let us know on our social media channels below what you think of this newest YZY KNIT RNR colorway. Turn on notifications, so you know every time we post upcoming YEEZY launches and news.
YZY KNIT RNR FADE INDIGO
RELEASE: OCTOBER 10th EU/ 18th US
STYLE CODE: HP3370
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into the market. One of the mostly sought after models is the YEEZY Foam Rnr. While […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no exception. The Yeezy 450 Slide in the Cream colorway is the latest addition to the […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as a relief to fans who have been waiting for a chance to get their hands […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without adidas. What makes it worse is seeing new models hit the internet as of late […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way back to 2018 during one of Ye’s late night Twitter leaks he first revealed to […]