Performance is the focus of the newest edition in the YZY BSKTBL series. The YZY KNIT BSKTBL is solely intended for use on courts, unlike the lifestyle and performance variants found in the QNTM range. Due to the higher retail price, this model hasn’t really taken off colorway might be one you can’t pass up. The next colorway for this model will be the YZY KNIT BSKTBL Slate Onyx.
At first appearance, these remind you of just another knit sneaker with probably little support,m, but that’s not the case, as they feature adidas’ new 3D knit. Like with other sock-like sneakers, there are some sections that are quite stretchy and give you that sock-like sensation, but the knit is sturdier and less flexible near the mid-foot, for lockdown.
The 3D knitted upper is primarily charcoal in color with a hint of purple. The abstract patterns are spread throughout using a combination of 3M & black materials. The forefoot region and toe box of the sneaker are further defined by the reflective threads woven into the upper. A matching set of standard round laces run through the integrated lacing system, and partially the enlarged sockliner. The shape of this section ensures that your ankle and foot stay locked in without slipping even though it’s extremely elastic and delivers a sock-like feel.
The Slate Onyx features drop-in full-length BOOST™ technology, much like the majority of previous Yeezys. The midsoles are made of a semi-translucent TPU, this time in a black finish. The YZY KNIT BSKTBL uses a revised heel counter at rear that was inspired by the original QNTM. The overall look is enhanced by the use of 3M reflective materials in the heel counter. Your supreme grip on the court is provided by the rubber outsole, which complements the midsole and features a herringbone traction pattern.
When is the YZY KNIT BSKTBL Slate Onyx Dropping?
Look for these to launch this October 28th for a retail of $300. Expect to see them on Confirmed, adidas App, YEEZY Supply, and select retailers globally. Make sure to keep notifications on to be the first to know every time we post upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. Let us know on our social media channels your thoughts on the YZY KNIT BSKTBL Slate Onyx.
YZY KNIT BASKTBL SLATE ONYX
RELEASE: OCTOBER 28th
STYLE CODE: HQ6762
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into the market. One of the mostly sought after models is the YEEZY Foam Rnr. While […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no exception. The Yeezy 450 Slide in the Cream colorway is the latest addition to the […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as a relief to fans who have been waiting for a chance to get their hands […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without adidas. What makes it worse is seeing new models hit the internet as of late […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way back to 2018 during one of Ye’s late night Twitter leaks he first revealed to […]