With releases finally starting back up again, it means we can start announcing more drops, hopefully without delays. With the next drops looking to be the YEEZY 350 V2 Flax restocking in Asia Pacific and the YEEZY 350 V2 Bone now restocking in Europe, both on September 30th. UPDATE 2/26/22: It looks like CMPCT Slate Bone has now been delayed. Launching after those drops, on a day not usually expected for a slide launch. We have the YZY Bone Slides dropping in US, Asia Pacific, and Australia.
As the Yeezy Slide has quickly became one of the most popular footwear designs in recent years, it’s also became the most copied. With small knock off fashion brands just flat out copying the design, to Gap even releasing slides that are almost identical. One thing is for sure the The Yeezy Slide has taken over the footwear industry, and isn’t slowing down anytime soon. Releases of new colorways paired with restocks of past drops, and hype at an all time high. It looks like Yeezy has found the perfect blueprint to keep the slides dropping without losing the demand of the public.
The YZY Bone Slides are made from a blend of injected EVA foam making it possible for them to be constructed as a one piece build. The Bone comes in a light tan colorway and is part of the original pack from 2019. As the slide has been improved upon since their inception, they are now more comfortable and durable than earlier drops. With a ton of colorways since 2019 having horrible sizing from material shrinking when they come out of molds during production. They have dialed in the sizing better than ever now by changing the EVA blend. Other details include exaggerated V shaped sole, and adidas branding on the heel.
Look for the YZY Bone Slide to launch on October 7th in North America, by way of Yeezy Supply, Confirmed, and select retailers. They will drop in full family sizing for $70, $50, & $40. Keep it locked to all our social medias for more updates. If new colorways load to drop alongside these, we will make sure you are the first to know. See below for more images.
YEEZY SLIDES BONE
RELEASE: OCTOBER 7th US
STYLE CODE: FZ5897 FZ5899 FZ5902
RETAIL: $70 $50 $40
- Yeezy DST Bt Restocking in Rock and Salt ColorwaysThe highly sought-after YEEZY DST BT is making a triumphant return with a restock in the Rock and Salt colorways. […]
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without […]