The YZY 450 adds to the iconic ventures pushing YZY’s signature design language to new heights. The first YZY model made in Germany, featuring a unique design element, and uses incomparable technology by using state of the art, industry leading, automated manufacturing processes. The YZY 450 Stone Teal arrives in a dark grey color scheme mixed with a teal hue. Featuring an upper made from adidas’ Primeknit and structured with a matching one-piece exoskeleton cradling the knitted upper.
The one of a kind midsole wraps the foot in a sock-like build while providing a flexible fit with exceptional comfort. While the tapered appendages deliver a one of a kind aesthetic. A rubber outsole matches the midsole featuring wavy lines throughout for traction. Other details include tonal rope laces, Ortholite insole, and sock like cuff as the sockliner.
Look for these to launch this Fall as adidas & Yeezy work through their issues, new releases will start launching once again. These will retail for $210 and will launch by way of Confirmed app, Yeezy Supply, and select retailers.
See more images below, and be sure to stay tuned to all our socials for all Yeezy news and updates. We will keep you updated when a exact release date becomes available.
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way […]