In 2021 we saw less frequent YEEZY 350 V2 drops compared to previous years, but this year is more like 2022 making up for lost time. The 350 V2 has been the most successful model for Yeezy, and widely regarded as one of the most popular sneakers to ever hit the market. While the 350 V2 has kept the same shape and construction for the most part, Ye has constantly found ways ways to improve the model by changing the prime-knit designs, and even the materials. Whether or not you’re still on the 350 V2 wave. One thing is for sure they are here for the duration.
Another theme this year besides the many 350 V2 drops of course is the many restocks, which has taken over the release calendar. Originally an adidas & YEEZY Supply exclusive launch, the YEEZY 350 V2 Onyx is now coming back in full force. This time as a global release in November, they will also drop online at the usual retailers, plus adidas and Yeezy Supply.
Although being all black, the Onyx has some slight changes to the upper as well. Featuring the same upper as the Zyon from 2020, composed of a monochromatic re-engineered Primeknit. The tonal monofilament stripe is woven into the upper on the lateral side giving some definition to blacked-out sneaker. These also feature a smooth area in the knit on both lateral and medial sides just above the midsole.
The black semi-translucent TPU side walls wrap around full length BOOST technology making these one of the most comfortable sneaker made my YEEZY. The rubber outsole matches the midsole and has the same build as all other 350 V2’s we have seen over the years.
Look for these to drop everywhere in November for $230. Keep it locked to Yeezyinfluence to stay up to date on all things Yeezy.
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way […]