When the 450 was first leaked by Ye on Twitter YEEZY community went crazy over this possible new silhouette that had “fangs” for the midsole. As time went on we were able to see some of the changes in the design through the iconic “Forbes video”, which featured a number of prototypes. Yeezy was getting closer to the final version of this model, which had been teased for a few years. Finally, Ye wore them to Paris fashion week and the community erupted, as they were the most talked about thing from the event. Yeezy & adidas did a great job at keeping the initial release quiet, as we didn’t get news about YZY 450 Cloud White launch until a week before the drop.
Now 6 colorways later the model has gained kinda a cult following, as it’s not for everyone. The Stone Flax is the newest colorway for the 450 model. This Yeezy model is the first to be made in Germany and features a unique design element pushing YZY’s signature design to new heights. Using incomparable technology and state of the art automated manufacturing during production. The one piece upper coming in a mix of tan and grey, made from adidas’ primeknit, wraps the foot in a sock-like build providing a flexible fit with exceptional comfort.
The upper is mated to a soft injected polyurethane midsole offering responsiveness along with cushioning. The 450’s midsole features tapered appendages extending up at the heel and midfoot in an exoskeleton like cage that cradles the one piece knitted upper, offering stability, and delivering a one of a kind aesthetic. A tonal rubber outsole completes the sneaker matching the midsole and features wavy lines throughout for traction. Other details include tan rope laces, Ortholite insole, and sock like cuff around the ankle.
The 450 Stone Flax arrives in a tan and grey color scheme and is made with a series of recycled materials up to 50%. This is part of adidas’ push to getting closer to eliminating plastic waste.
UPDATE 9/30/22: Look for these to launch globally this October 21 at for $210 retail. They will drop on adidas Confirmed, Yeezy Supply, and select retailers near you. We are hearing rumors of these being a full family drop, but not yet confirmed as of this writing. Keep it locked to all our socia medias, to stay up to date to any release changes. As we will update posts and articles accordingly, if anything new develops.
YZY 450 STONE FLAX
RELEASE: OCTOBER 21st
STYLE CODE: ID1623
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way […]