If you asked me a couple years ago would the Turtle Dove ever restock? I would of said with a quickness, not even having to think about it, no way never. I would have been confident in that decision to say never. Then to think would the Turtle Dove & Pirate Black ever restock in less than a year between each other. I’d ask you to sit down because, your head must not be right. Now we are getting the Turtle Dove & Pirate Black restocks less than a year apart.
Initially released August 22, 2015, The YEEZY BOOST 350 Pirate Black features a primeknit upper with a mirrored black and grey design through out. Suede patch’s rest on top of the midsole on each medial side adding to the aesthetic. The lacing system similar to the 350 V2 is woven into the Primeknit upper, and houses round dark grey patterned laces.
Moving onto the heel of the sneaker sits the ever so popular pull tab. This comes in black with a small red line stitched horizontally from end to end. The midsole features the ribbed sidewalls we are a custom to seeing on the V2, except these are pained black making them opaque. Full length drop in BOOST™ sits inside offering premium comfort. This colorway also came out again in 2016, with updated padding at the heel.
The YEEZY BOOST 350 Pirate Black is rumored to make it’s return early Spring 2023, through adidas Confirmed, Yeezy Supply, and select retailers in your areas. With pairs already produced this early it’s possible that they could release this year. There will be a decent amount of stock, but like the Turtle Doves, the demand will be insanely high.
Be sure to keep it lock to all our social media channels to stay up to date on all things YEEZY. Have our notifications on so you are notified everytime we post about upcoming launches and news.
YEEZY 350 PIRATE BLACK
RELEASE: LATE 2022 OR EARLY 2023
STYLE CODE: BB5350
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way […]