The classic style 350’s keep rolling in from YEEZY, and it doesn’t look like they are slowing down one bit. Even with all the restocks from YD, 2 weeks later they are bringing back the Vanta 700 V2 and Sand Foam RNR in the same month, right after they spent 2 whole days restocking classics. A few months ago we got in first looks of a new Yeezy 350 V2 Beluga. This is another new take on the original Beluga that released in 2016.
In 2021 adidas and YEEZY brought the colorway back in a reflective variant, while adding kids and infant sizes as well. In 2022 we are getting another Beluga variant, this time taking a darker approach. The upcoming YEEZY 350 V2 Carbon Beluga is headed your way soon, here’s the rundown.
After the success of the YEEZY BOOST 350 in 2015/16, Ye was already in the lab improving the model to what he truly envisioned. September 24, 2016 YEEZY released the world’s most sought after sneaker, the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2. The 350 V2 was first seen at the YEEZY SEASON 3 presentation at Madison Square Garden during New York fashion week in February 2016. From the first look there, to it’s initial release the brand knew they had something special. Now 6 years later they are once again digging the colorway out the vault to add another twist.
The YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Carbon Beluga comes with the premium materials that the model is known for. Equipped with the same build as the original Beluga and Beluga RF, this 350 V2 makes for a change in color with an upper composed of primeknit in a dark charcoal grey base. A streak of solar red, boasts down the lateral side slightly lighter than the original. The stripe sports the iconic SPLY-350 that YEEZY has went back to more and more in 2022. Round laces come in a white and grey mix and are reflective, adding to the aesthetic of the iconic upper. Distinct center stitching and dark Grey sockliner complete the 2 piece upper.
The YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Carbon Beluga midsole features Adidas’ BOOST™ technology to create a durable and responsive sole, while adding unmatched comfort at the same time. The signature semi-translucent TPU ribbed sidewalls come in the same grey as the upper and pays homage to the original 350. The rubber outsole matches the midsole and features the same build we have seen over the years from the 350 V2.
Look for these to launch this Fall on Confirmed, Yeezy Supply, and select retailers. Make sure to turn on notifications to be notified every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. Let us know on our social medias below which Beluga colorway is your favorite?
YEEZY 350 V2 CARBON BELUGA
RELEASE: FALL 22
STYLE CODE: HQ7045
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into the market. One of the mostly sought after models is […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no exception. The Yeezy 450 Slide in the Cream colorway is […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as a relief to fans who have been waiting for a […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without adidas. What makes it worse is seeing new models hit […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way back to 2018 during one of Ye’s late night Twitter […]