As we try to creep though the month of July with basically no releases until the end. Every Yeezy enthusiast is patiently waiting for YEEZY Day, while planning our list of what we hope to grab.
The most talked about restock has been the YEEZY 350 V2 Turtle Dove. Ye’s first low top in collaboration with adidas quickly became the most sought after sneaker of 2015, Josh and was anointed shoe of the year at the Footwear news 29th annual achievement awards. Back in an era when YEEZY’S sales strategy was a more limited approach. This quickly drove prices of the Turtle Dove up to well over $2,000. At this time they were so popular they became the most faked shoe ever.
The design combines a dark blue and tan upper with mirrored designs throughout. A tan sockliner and pull tab add character to the sneaker. They feature conventional rope laces matching the rest of the upper, along with a suede patch on the medial side in a dark hunter green. The upper is mated to the iconic ribbed 350 midsole, which is painted in an eggshell color and not semi-translucent like we have seen on the V2. Of course you get you full length drop-in BOOST™ technology for superior comfort.
Look for these to drop either on Confirmed or Yeezy Supply for a new retail of $230. The stock is more than you would expect, but they are no GR by any means. This seems to be the most popular restock for YEEZY Day, so this will definitely be a tough cop, even though they made new pairs just for this day.
Turn on notifications for our social medias below to be notified when we post about any upcoming Yeezy Launches and news.
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into the market. One of the mostly sought after […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no exception. The Yeezy 450 Slide in the Cream […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as a relief to fans who have been waiting […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without adidas. What makes it worse is seeing new […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way back to 2018 during one of Ye’s late […]