There hasn’t been much news as of late for upcoming YEEZY drops, but Ye has managed to stay in the headlines. Last week his creative company DONDA released news of Steven Smith being named head of Industrial Design. Now it looks like Ye and his legal team just filed to trademark “YZYSPLY” for for retail stores and online services.
This is some huge news for any YEEZY enthusiast as we all know how hard it is to just grab a pair of kicks off his YEEZY Supply website when his sneakers drop. In the past the same website use to sale his YEEZY Season clothing line along with boots that weren’t in collaboration with adidas. With this new trademark could we see brick and mortar “YZYSPLY” stores? Or is Ye just getting prepared just in case he does want to have some of his clothing move away from these extremely limited drops.
It looks like Ye isnt leaving anything out of this trademark filing either. It includes your typical shirts, pants, hats, socks, headwear, footwear, plus accessories. Basically if you can wear it he filed for it.
Does this mean Ye is planning to start yet another clothing line? He already has a major deal with GAP. An actual brick and mortar store can have endless possibilities of what could be sold there. To any YEEZY fan, to actually be able to shop for all your favorite YEEZY items in one place without waiting in line on a computer would be a dream come true.
- Yeezy DST Bt Restocking in Rock and Salt ColorwaysThe highly sought-after YEEZY DST BT is making a triumphant return with a restock in the Rock and Salt colorways. Ye’s iconic Yeezy line has garnered immense popularity over the years, and the re-release of these two distinct […]
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into the market. One of the mostly sought after models is the YEEZY Foam Rnr. While four colorways are […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no exception. The Yeezy 450 Slide in the Cream colorway is the latest addition to the Yeezy family, and […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as a relief to fans who have been waiting for a chance to get their hands on more Yeezys. […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without adidas. What makes it worse is seeing new models hit the internet as of late with no updates […]