The newest iteration of the YZY BSKTBL line is all about performance. Where we seen lifestyle and performance versions on the QNTM line, the YZY KNIT BSKTBL is strictly for the courts. While this model hast really taken off yet, due the the higher retail, this colorway May be one you can’t pass up
The YZY KNT BSKTBL Slate Onyx will be the next colorway to drop in this model. Featuring adidas’ new 3D knit, at first glance these remind you of just another knit sneaker with likely no support, but that’s not the case. Like most knit sneakers some areas are super stretchy giving you that sock like feel, but around the mid foot area the knit is thicker and less stretchy, along with some extra padding in top to help with lock down.
The 3D knitted upper comes in a mainly black finish, while a mix of black and charcoal knit make up the abstract designs throughout. the upper also weaves reflective threads at the toe box the forefoot area adding more definition to the sneaker. Matching conventional round laces weave through the integrated lacing system, and partially through the extended sockliner. While this area is super stretchy delivering a sock like fit, it’s design makes sure your ankle and foot stay locked in, with no slippage.
Like most Yeezy’s, these are equipped with drop in full-length BOOST™ technology. The BOOST™ is wrapped in semi-translucent TPU sidewalls coming in black. At the rear mfoot area, the YZY KNIT BSKTBL utilizes a redesigned heel counter inspired by the YZY QNTM. The dark heel counter is made with 3M reflective materials adding to the over all aesthetic. The rubber outsole matches the midsole and features a herringbone traction pattern giving you supreme grip on court.
Look for these to launch this October for a retail of $300. Expect to see them on Confirmed, adidas App, YEEZY Supply, and select retailers. Make sure to keep notifications on to be the first to know every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. Let us know on our social medias channels your thoughts on the YZY KNIT BSKTBL Slate Onyx.
YZY KNIT BASKTBL SLATE ONYX
STYLE CODE: HQ6762
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into the market. One of the mostly sought after models is […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no exception. The Yeezy 450 Slide in the Cream colorway is […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as a relief to fans who have been waiting for a […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without adidas. What makes it worse is seeing new models hit […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way back to 2018 during one of Ye’s late night Twitter […]