We have now reached a new era in sneakers, one where slides and foam footwear is dominating the market. Whether it’s the crazy look of some of these slip-ons or just because of the extreme comfort level, whatever the reason is, it seems everyone has to have a foam sneaker in their collection these days.
Adidas officially announced the ADI fomQ on Twitter yesterday showing that this new sneaker is based on the adidas Quake, a sneaker that came out back in 2001. The foam exoskeleton and strategic holes through lout bearing a similar shape seen on the adidas Quake. The grey sock like bootie make up the interior, and can be taken out of the sneaker if preferred. The sock-like interior also has an orange trefoil fused on the tongue with some more orange accents at the ankle. Flat grey laces complete the upper making this foam sneaker less of a slip-on like others foam based footwear on the market.
While adidas didn’t announce the colorway name or an exact release date you can exoect these to drop later this year. Grab a look at the official images below. Keep is locked to our social medias to stay up to date on YEEZY launches & news from the sneaker world.
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into the market. One of the mostly sought after models […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no exception. The Yeezy 450 Slide in the Cream colorway […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as a relief to fans who have been waiting for […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without adidas. What makes it worse is seeing new models […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way back to 2018 during one of Ye’s late night […]