Since 2019, August has quickly became one of the most exciting months for YEEZY. What was suppose to just be a way to get rid of dead stock in warehouses, has now became an all day semi-annual event in YEEZY DAY. Full of restocks from releases from of this year, and previous. YEEZY is even now remaking old releases just for this this day alone, and is no longer just a way to get rid of stock that has been kept over the years.
Something they added last year along with the restocks, they released new colorways for the Cream Clay FOAM RNR, and Dark Glow 700 V3. Which was a nice surprise because they had more stock, which was easier to grab than the limited restocks. Don’t get your hopes up and expect cop 20 pairs, and you better be prepared to sit in front of a computer all day. In the end if you can grab a pair or 2 it worth it if you are a YEEZY enthusiast.
At this point we know of at least 8 new drops. These are not the restocks, but new colorways of models that were made specifically to drop on YEEZY DAY along with the restocks. Here’s the rundown below.
First up we have the YZY 450 Utility Black. this YEEZY model is made in Germany and features a unique design element that uses incomparable technology, using state of the art automated manufacturing during production. The one piece upper made from adidas’ Primeknit in a charcoal finish. It wraps the foot in a sock-like build, providing a flexible fit with exceptional comfort. The upper is mated to a soft injected polyurethane midsole offering responsiveness along with cushioning. The Utility Black features a mix of grey hues instead of brown like the Dark Slate.
Moving right along to another 700, we have the YEEZY 700 Hi-Res Blue. The name describes this colorway perfectly. Consisting of a mix of vibrant blues throughout the upper. The toebox features a splash of purple in a few different shades. The midsole matches the blue upper with only hint of orange on the detailing. This is definitely the loudest 700 to date. Other details include BOOST™ cushioning, bungee no-tie laces, and Ortholite insole.
A new thing Yeezy is doing this year is focusing more on the kids with new releases of past colorways that never came i full family sizing before. These will be the Mx Rock, Static 700 V2, Core Black/Red, & Static 350 V2. Retail will be $160 & $140
The YZY KNIT RNR is making an appearance for YD as well. The Fade Azure is the third colorway for this model and will only release in US in very limited quantities.
Last but definitely not least everyone’s favorite slip-on is coming with a new colorway. The YZY FOAM RNR Mx Carbon will also be dropping as a YEEZY DAY exclusive. This FOAM RNR features a mix of Yellow, Black, Grey, & Purple. This is by far the oldest colorway for far for this silhouette. They will drop for $90
YEEZY DAY will be in North America on August 2nd and Europe, China, Korea, & Japan on August 3rd. Make sure to turn on notifications to be notified every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. Let us know on our social medias below what you are trying to grab on YEEZY DAY.
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into the market. One of the mostly sought after models is the […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no exception. The Yeezy 450 Slide in the Cream colorway is the […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as a relief to fans who have been waiting for a chance […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without adidas. What makes it worse is seeing new models hit the […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way back to 2018 during one of Ye’s late night Twitter leaks […]