As we hit the half way point in 2022, for the most part it’s been kinda slow so far with only March and June having a huge month of releases. It will die down again in July a lot then August will pick back up with YEEZY DAY. Let’s get into June’s lineup.
Starting the month off with one of YEEZY’s newest models we have the YEEZY 350 V2 CMPCT Slate Carbon, dropping on June 4th. Although not the most popular model as of now this is definitely the most comfortable Yeezy featuring it’s 3D knit and BOOST™ midsole. These will retail for $230
Moving on to June 8th we get to one of the most hyped drops for this month in the Onyx FOAM RNR. We are finally starting to get steady drops of this model with new colorways along with some restocks along the way. The Onyx comes in a charcoal finish. The Desert Sand was originally set to drop with Onyx, that may not be the case now. The Onyx will drop in full family sizing and will retail for $90, $65, & $45.
Next up for June on the 10th we have another new model coming back, the YZY KNIT BSKTBL SLATE AZURE. Originally suppose to drop in May we are finally getting these a month later. In my opinion this is the best colorway so far the the YZY KNIT BSKTBL. Also featuring adidas’ and YEEZY’s new 3D knit this all performance basketball shoe has all the lockdown you need on court. These will retail for $300.
Originally slated for a June 6th release, then June 8th, it’s now looking like the Desert Sand will drop on June 11th.
The YZY 700 MNVN PHOSPHOR LACELESS is a new take on an existing model and colorway. As Ye ventures into new models without laces, it was only a matter of time when he would try it on an existing model. The 700 MNVN seems to be a perfect fit. The lime green upper mixed with the white midsole translated perfectly on this first laceless version. The pull tab that was featured on early samples is a nice touch as well. These will drop June 13th for a $220 retail.
On June 17th we have a new color for the 700 V1 line dropping the Hi-RES RED. The first 700 model to come with a red upper. These feature a mix of premium leather and suede overlays along with mesh underlays. Equipped with no tie stretch laces for easy on and off wear, another first for the model. Of course they also have everyone’s favorite BOOST™ technology for immediate comfort. These will retail for $240.
Moving on to June 20th we are finally seeing a release of the Onyx 350 V2, a sneaker that first leaked way back in January. On the same day we will see a restock of the Bone 350 V2 as well. Originally released as an Adidas and Yeezy Supply only drop, The Bone 350 V2 will release in stores this time around. Both sneakers feature the same upper pattern that was first seen on the Zyon 350 V2. Retail will be $230.
Look for these to launch on Confirmed, Yeezy Supply, and select retailers. Make sure to turn on notifications to be notified every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. Let us know on our social medias below what pairs you are going for in June.
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into the market. One of the mostly sought […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no exception. The Yeezy 450 Slide in the […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as a relief to fans who have been […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without adidas. What makes it worse is seeing […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way back to 2018 during one of Ye’s […]
YEEZY 350 V2 CMPCT Slate Carbon – Nothing showing up on any site except here – countdown on yeezy supply however. Doesn’t seem much marketing is going into the CMPCT.