The community has been asking for some changes to the MNVN model, while the most wanted changes are colors on midsole and fused parts. The first big change to the MNVN model will be on the new YEEZY 700 MNVN Phosphor Laceless. Here’s a first official look at the model along with release info.
In June we will see another launch of the Phosphor colorway. Now, before you say great another restock. Like we recently seen with the Mono Safflower, these will receive some changes. It’s looking like Ye wanting to go laceless is starting to come to fruition. Now that don’t mean every model will lose the laces, but he is making a lot of the newer models without them. The Phospher 700 MNVN is the first model to have already released, that is coming back with a lacesless version.
The YZY 700 MNVN Phosphor Laceless feature the same lightweight polyester upper, which offers breathability, while adding to the aesthetic. The huge reversed 700 going down the lateral side in reflective material is also back on this new version. The Phosphor has a lime green finish, taking the MNVN back to more vibrant colors. The colorway seems to have a slight greener tint than the original Phosphor, based off official images. The Fused overlays come in black at the heel counter and toebox with reflective materials giving structure to the upper. The shape is slightly different as well
The upper is mated to the iconic 700 midsole. This houses full-length drop-in BOOST™ technology for instant comfort. Moving on to the new details, this version of the MNVN includes a laceless upper, which was inspired by the laceless 1050 that surfaced in 2020. Made from black polyester material where the laces were at on the OG, then about halfway up the top of the foot, a neoprene tongue continues in a different shape than previous MNVN releases.
For the first time on a MNVN the PU midsole comes in bright white instead of the usual jet black. Similar to the original ‘Concert’ samples these will feature a pulltab at the heel in the same fashion, but smaller. The Phosphor will also be made partly from the recycled and sustainable materials, and black rubber outsole features a herringbone traction pattern with cutouts exposing the the BOOST™.
Do you feel the new lacesless option is the way to go? Will this restore hype to the MNVN? Let us know your thoughts on our social medias below. These will be launching Monday June 13th for the normal $220 retail.
YZY 700 MNVN
RELEASE: JUNE 13th
STYLE CODE: GY2055
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into the market. One of the mostly sought after models is […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no exception. The Yeezy 450 Slide in the Cream colorway is […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as a relief to fans who have been waiting for a […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without adidas. What makes it worse is seeing new models hit […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way back to 2018 during one of Ye’s late night Twitter […]