We initially got our first look at the YZY KNIT BSKTBL Slate Azure, via Justin Laboy during a Donda Doves Chicago homecoming game. Nownits time for them to finally release, here’s the details.
This time the 3D knit comes in a grey with hints of Azure blue acting as an underlay making up the abstract design in the knit. The extended sockliner and knit over the foot area comes in a tonal black.
The Slate Azure consists of 3m hits throught out the knitting in that same Blue. The integrated lacing system with conventional black laces completes the upper. All this is mated to a cream midsole and oversized 3M heel cup. The midsole wraps around drop in full length BOOST™ cushioning for ultimate comfort. The Azure Blue outsole features a herringbone traction pattern giving them optimal grip for the court.
Look for these to launch JUNE 10th for $300 at your usual Yeezy retailers. Let us know on our socials below your thoughts on these. Be sure to keep it locked to our social medias to stay up to date on all Yeezy news and launches.
YZY KNIT BSKTBL SLATE AZURE
RELEASE: JUNE 10th
STYLE CODE: HP5613
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into the market. One of the mostly sought after models is the […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no exception. The Yeezy 450 Slide in the Cream colorway is the […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as a relief to fans who have been waiting for a chance […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without adidas. What makes it worse is seeing new models hit the […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way back to 2018 during one of Ye’s late night Twitter leaks […]