A few weeks ago we got a first look at the Utility Black 450 sample. Today we finally get our first look at the retail version launching this Summer.
With the 450 being made in Germany at one point it was rare to even see a colorway that is going to release early. However since the end of last year more and more samples have been popping up. There was the Dark Resin with black sole, plus let’s not forget the Brown 450 with faded sole. When the 450 was first introduced, like most new Yeezy models, they were met with mixed reviews. As time went on, this of course changed, now the 450 has quickly became one of the most popular models for Yeezy.
The 450 Utility Black comes in a jet black iteration of this innovative silhouette. The one piece monochromatic knit upper features an integrated lacing system, which consists of raised lace holes that are sewn in as part of the 1 piece primeknit upper. This is Yeezy’s newest lacing system and is featured on a number of model newer models moving away from a traditional look. The heel is the only part to break up any color on the upper.
The build remains the same as past 450 colorways, including an elastic sock-like cuff as the sockliner. There isn’t any Adidas or Yeezy branding on the outside of the upper. The deconstructed upper sits on top of a jet black PU–injected midsole that features tapered appendages making up an exoskeleton. These wrap up the heel and midfoot and provide structure and durability. Other features include Primeknit made partly from recycled materials, Tonal black round laces and Ortholite insole.
Look for the Utility Black colorway to drop this Summer for $210. Make sure to have notifications on so you know everytime we post any Yeezy launches and News. Let us know on or social medias how you feel about the 450 model.
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release Soon
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31st
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBay
- New Yeezy Mx Slides Surface
- New Yeezy 500 Tactical Boot Surfaces
- ANOTHER YZY FOAM RNR COLORWAY SURFACES
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy Stock
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca Censori
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In Inventory
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023
- More Unreleased Yeezys Surface
- New 500 colorway emerges
- Adidas Staying True to Their Word, Will Drop Non-Yeezy Branded Colorways 2023
I cannot see a difference between the two models except for the small color brown vs gray patch at the back of the shoe.