With the 700 taking a small hiatus other than the Waverunner restock. We haven’t seen a new 700 V1 since October of 2021. Which isn’t a bad thing, as it helps to not get the model too saturated. Here’s an exclusive rundown of the upcoming Yeezy 700 Hi-Res Red.
This June we will see the return of the 700 V1 this time moving away from the earth tones we are use to. The Yeezy 700 Hi-Res Red consists of a an upper with red mesh underlays at the midfoot, tongue, and heel areas. While featuring mesh paneling in in grey and maroon is met with black contrasting suede overlays around the forefoot. Red suede panels match the mesh at the heel, while a grey suede panel sits at the toebox area around a maroon mesh underlay.
Premium leather accents the quarter panels, while also serving as the housing for the lacing system, with reflective 3-Stripe branding sitting under the mesh. This will be the first 700V1 with Infinity lacing system coming in a maroon color finishing off the mostly bright red upper.
The chunky midsole comes in a maroon in a EVA foam wrapped around drop in full-length Boost cushioning. The midsole features hits of teal at the front and bright orange 3m dots at the heel. A red rubber outsole with herringbone traction completes sneaker.
Look for these to launch on Confirmed, Yeezy Supply, and select retailers on JUNE 17th. Make sure to turn on notifications to be notified every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. Let us know on our social medias below your thoughts on the these.
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release Soon
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31st
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBay
- New Yeezy Mx Slides Surface
- New Yeezy 500 Tactical Boot Surfaces
- ANOTHER YZY FOAM RNR COLORWAY SURFACES
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy Stock
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca Censori
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In Inventory
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023
- More Unreleased Yeezys Surface
- New 500 colorway emerges
- Adidas Staying True to Their Word, Will Drop Non-Yeezy Branded Colorways 2023