It’s been a while since Ye has been on Twitter, up until a few weeks ago, he had been using Instagram as his social media of choice. I have to admit, I do miss those late nights of Ye posting samples and upcoming Yeezy drops.
Every once in a while it seemed like he was looking though his camera roll, and would get in the mood to start showing samples. Yea if you’re a Yeezy fan those nights were iconic. Ye even went as far as sharing his whole calendar year of releases in 2022, just because…’
Ye don’t usally collaborate with other people on sneakers, but he decided to share one of the craziest shoes from Yeezy to date. This brings us to the DZY, which is his unreleased collaboration with D Rose, which D Rose was recently seen wearing them mat Madison Square Garden.
In 2020 Ye took to Twitter and posted the DZY sample stating “YZY D Rose coming soon.” Since the cat was out of the bag, Alaina Anderson took to Instagram posting photos and video saying “We in 2045 catch up.” That statement couldn’t be more true, as every new model Ye launched last year, is like a look into the future. He launched 6 new models just in 2021 alone, with more coming in 2022.
The DZY is made from an injected EVA foam molded into a 1 piece slip-on. They feature a monochromatic finish in white. This futuristic design does away with the laces, but the inside still manages to keeps your foot locked into place.
The designs on the outside of the slip-on starts at the outsole and consists of curved vertical grooves running up the side on both lateral and medial sides, plus the toe box . Those same grooves then turn into a curved pattern across the top of the shoe. This design is like nothing anyone has seen before and just shows how Innovative Ye is.
Could these launch in 2022, it’s possible, but at the time of writing this article there is no set release date available for these. Just know that if/when they do finally release, they are going to shake up the sneaker world. Let us know on our Socials below how you feel about this YZY/D ROSE collab. Turn on notifications to make sure you don’t miss out when we post about Yeezy launches or news.
- Yeezy DST Bt Restocking in Rock and Salt ColorwaysThe highly sought-after YEEZY DST BT is making a triumphant return with a restock in the Rock and Salt colorways. Ye’s iconic Yeezy line has garnered immense popularity over the years, and the re-release of these two distinct color variations is bound to create a frenzy in the sneaker community. In this article, we’ll explore […]
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into the market. One of the mostly sought after models is the YEEZY Foam Rnr. While four colorways are set to launch in the coming weeks, there are more colorways that have been produced that aren’t […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no exception. The Yeezy 450 Slide in the Cream colorway is the latest addition to the Yeezy family, and it’s already causing quite a stir. The Yeezy 450 Slide features a sleek and minimalist design that […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as a relief to fans who have been waiting for a chance to get their hands on more Yeezys. According to the press release, Adidas will be restocking several popular YEEZY styles, including the 350, 380, […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without adidas. What makes it worse is seeing new models hit the internet as of late with no updates from Yeezy in site. As of now we are only able to get our Yeezy fix with […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way back to 2018 during one of Ye’s late night Twitter leaks he first revealed to the world a line up of pastel 350s, 500s, a few 700s, and this new 350 V2 with a see […]
- New Yeezy 500 Tactical Boot SurfacesThe first time we seen a version of this new boot was back in the Summer of 2020 when Ye joined Chicago Public Schools students protests. Over the years this boot has seemed like a myth with very few images of samples available. Now we finally get a look at a retail ready pair, but […]
- ANOTHER YZY FOAM RNR COLORWAY SURFACESWe have a first look at another unreleased YZY FOAM RNR colorway, thanks to our friends at Request Boutique CLT. This new colorway is anticipated to to launch later this year as long as Ye and Adidas go through with releasing already produced stock drone before the split. Foam footwear has dominated the sneaker industry […]
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it is fairly clear why Adidas decided to discontinue working with Ye. To begin with, Kanye was the one who formally started the breakup. Then Ye […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to make their union legally binding. Censori, who appears to have worked as an architectural designer for the fashion brand for a few years now, and […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with Ye, they have over half a billion in Yeezy products already produced without an actual path of moving it As the Financial Times reported, some […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling out to carry the brand along. It seems like they make the same bad decisions over and over. For example, when the 4D technology was […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the 2020 Tail Light release. These feature the same style of upper seen on the Zyon 350 V2. The newer static design weaved in the Primeknit […]
- Unreleased Yeezy 450 Slide SurfacesWell, there has been a considerable slowdown of early Yeezy pairs lately as the divorce of the two brands goes into its third month. As it’s genuinely unsure what’s next, SolesByZay has just blessed the feed with multiple 450 Slides in the Cream colorway. We leaked the first sample in white way back in 2020; […]
- New Yeezy 500 Colorway EmergesThis Yeezy 500, while being multi-colored, it is far from some of the louder colors like Sumac or Enflame. They are reconstructed with an upper composed of suede, premium leather, and mesh with nubuck accents. The tone is a light tan with a faded yellow tint on this colorway. The mesh underlays are also tan […]