Now that Spring is finally here it’s time for Yeezy to start releasing more Spring/Summer footwear. We did just got a big launch of Foam Rnrs and Slides in March, and now in April we will get one last Foam Rnr drop for the Spring season. In May we will get a month off from Foam Rnr Drops, then starting June we will see a couple favorites come back. Here’s the details and and a look at the upcoming Foam Rnrs to end Spring and start Summer.
Starting in April we get the YZY Foam Rnr Sulfur. They come in a yellow/green limeade finish. The Foam Rnr is made from an injected EVA foam making them comfortable yet durable. Staying in line with Yeezy and Adidas’ push for a better environment. The Foam Rnr uses an algae based EVA foam, helping reduce their environmental impact.
The futuristic one piece slip-on features strategic cutouts throughout the top and sides, providing breathability while adding to the aesthetic. The slip-on has a textured footbed, providing immediate comfort and helps to keep your foot secure. The bottom of the slip-on has wavy lines that make up the traction pattern, and small Adidas branding at the heel. Look for these to Launch on April 16th in full family sizing for $90 $65 $45.
YZY FOAM RNR SULFUR
RELEASE: APRIL 16th
FULL FAMILY SIZING
STYLE CODE: GV6775 HP5348 HP5349
RETAIL: $90 $65 $45
Moving on to June we will see another restock of the Sand colorway. Featuring the same build as all Foam Rnrs. These are a fan favorite as they closely resemble the OG Ararat. With prices of those still through the roof on the secondary market, and the Sand being just a slightly darker shade, they are as close to the Ararat you can get unless you wanna pay $800 for a Foam Rnr. These will also come with the new $90 retail price tag.
YZY FOAM RNR SAND
STYLE CODE: FY4567
Next up we have the Onyx colorway. These had a small release at the DONDA 2 event and when first looks came out the Yeezy community went crazy. Also featuring the same build as previous Foam Rnrs this time in charcoal black. They come with the Mx design all over, but it’s very faint giving the slip-on a slight brown hue. Look for these to launch this June as well for the new $90 retail.
YZY FOAM RNR ONYX
STYLE CODE: HP8739
Look for all these to launch on Confirmed, Yeezy Supply, Adidas App, and select retailers in your area. Make sure to turn on notifications to be notified every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. Let us know on our social medias below which is your favorite out of the three.
- Yeezy DST Bt Restocking in Rock and Salt ColorwaysThe highly sought-after YEEZY DST BT is making a triumphant return with a restock in the Rock and Salt colorways. Ye’s iconic Yeezy line has garnered immense popularity over the years, and the re-release of these two distinct color variations is bound to create a frenzy in the sneaker community. In this article, we’ll explore […]
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into the market. One of the mostly sought after models is the YEEZY Foam Rnr. While four colorways are set to launch in the coming weeks, there are more colorways that have been produced that aren’t […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no exception. The Yeezy 450 Slide in the Cream colorway is the latest addition to the Yeezy family, and it’s already causing quite a stir. The Yeezy 450 Slide features a sleek and minimalist design that […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as a relief to fans who have been waiting for a chance to get their hands on more Yeezys. According to the press release, Adidas will be restocking several popular YEEZY styles, including the 350, 380, […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without adidas. What makes it worse is seeing new models hit the internet as of late with no updates from Yeezy in site. As of now we are only able to get our Yeezy fix with […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way back to 2018 during one of Ye’s late night Twitter leaks he first revealed to the world a line up of pastel 350s, 500s, a few 700s, and this new 350 V2 with a see […]
- New Yeezy 500 Tactical Boot SurfacesThe first time we seen a version of this new boot was back in the Summer of 2020 when Ye joined Chicago Public Schools students protests. Over the years this boot has seemed like a myth with very few images of samples available. Now we finally get a look at a retail ready pair, but […]
- ANOTHER YZY FOAM RNR COLORWAY SURFACESWe have a first look at another unreleased YZY FOAM RNR colorway, thanks to our friends at Request Boutique CLT. This new colorway is anticipated to to launch later this year as long as Ye and Adidas go through with releasing already produced stock drone before the split. Foam footwear has dominated the sneaker industry […]
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it is fairly clear why Adidas decided to discontinue working with Ye. To begin with, Kanye was the one who formally started the breakup. Then Ye […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to make their union legally binding. Censori, who appears to have worked as an architectural designer for the fashion brand for a few years now, and […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with Ye, they have over half a billion in Yeezy products already produced without an actual path of moving it As the Financial Times reported, some […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling out to carry the brand along. It seems like they make the same bad decisions over and over. For example, when the 4D technology was […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the 2020 Tail Light release. These feature the same style of upper seen on the Zyon 350 V2. The newer static design weaved in the Primeknit […]
- Unreleased Yeezy 450 Slide SurfacesWell, there has been a considerable slowdown of early Yeezy pairs lately as the divorce of the two brands goes into its third month. As it’s genuinely unsure what’s next, SolesByZay has just blessed the feed with multiple 450 Slides in the Cream colorway. We leaked the first sample in white way back in 2020; […]
- New Yeezy 500 Colorway EmergesThis Yeezy 500, while being multi-colored, it is far from some of the louder colors like Sumac or Enflame. They are reconstructed with an upper composed of suede, premium leather, and mesh with nubuck accents. The tone is a light tan with a faded yellow tint on this colorway. The mesh underlays are also tan […]