In typical Yeezy fashion, the always evolving release schedule has been moved around once again. Here’s a rundown of where everything is as of now.
Starting the month off on March 3rd we will get a restock of the Yeezy 500 Blush for EU only. Also on the same day Australia will see a release of the Ash Grey 500 exclusively for them.
YEEZY 500 BLUSH
RELEASE: MARCH 3RD EU ONLY
STYLE CODE: DB2908
YEEZY 500 ASH GREY
RELEASE: MARCH 3RD AU ONLY
STYLE CODE: GX3607
On March 4th eventhough they were release globally in December. China will see a release of the Mx Rock.
YEEZY 350 V2 MX ROCK
RELEASE: MARCH 4th CHINA ONLY
STYLE CODE: GW3774
Next up on March 5th we will see the restock of the Yeezy 700 V2 Static. They will actually be taking over the original release day the 350 V2 Mx Frost Blue, which now will not release in March. Unfortunately these will be the original retail of $300.
YEEZY 700 V2 STATIC
RELEASE: MARCH 5th
STYLE CODE: EF2829
The second drop of the month will be the YZY Slides in Onyx, Pure, and Oche colorways in full family sizing and have no change in release date. They will still launch on March 7th.
YZY SLIDES ONYX PURE OCHRE
FULL FAMILY SIZING
RELEASE: MARCH 7th
ONYX HQ6448 HQ4115 HQ4118
OCHRE GW1931 GW1932 GW1933
PURE GW1934 GZ5555 GX5556
RETAIL: $70 ADULTS $50 KIDS $40 INFANTS
On March 11th both the Stone Sage and Mist will be launching in full family sizing. Keeping tradition and launching two colorways at the same time, this will give you more of a chance to cop a pair now. The retail is now $90/Adults, $70/Kids, and $50/infants.
YZY FOAM RNR STONE SAGE & MIST
FULL FAMILY SIZING
RELEASE: MARCH 11th
STYLE CODE: GX4472 GX7295 GX7296
GV6774 GW1970 GW1971
RETAIL: $90 $70 $50
The Oreo 350 V2 will launching on March 12th. These will be the new retail of $230. They will not feature recycled materials.
YEEZY 350 V2 OREO
RELEASE: MARCH 12th
STYLE CODE: BY1604
Initially getting a North América release in February. The Dazzling Blue 350 V2 will also get a Europe release on March 17th.
YEEZY 350 V2 DAZZLING BLUE
RELEASE: MARCH 17th EUROPE
STYLE CODE: GY7164 GY7165 GY9584
RETAIL: $230 $169 $140
This new Yeezy 700 V3 Safflower will be a new take on this colorway. They will feature a cream white midsole, tan RPU cage, and dark brown outsole. The build of the shoe will be the same as all 700 V3. Look for these to launch on March 18th.
Yeezy 700 V3 SAFFLOWER/MONO
RELEASE: MARCH 18th
STYLE CODE: HP5425
Originally set to launch on the 11th the Yeezy 350 V2 Bone has now been moved to March 21st. Yes we did just post that the Cinder 450 was launching on that day, but goes to show has fast these releases can change.
YEEZY 350 V2 BONE
RELEASE: MARCH 21st
STLYE CODE: HQ6316
The Yeezy 700 Waverunner is making yet another return. It’s a toss up between the Waverunner and the Static as to which restock in March is more popular amongst the community. Look for these to launch on the 22nd
YEEZY 700 WAVERUNNER
RELEASE: MARCH 22nd
STYLE CODE: B75571
The YZY 450 Cinder will now launch on March 24th and not on the 21st like originally plannned. This will be the 4th installment of the silhouette and yes it is grey NOT the brown one with faded sole. That one is for another month.
YZY 450 CINDER
RELEASE: MARCH 24th
STYLE CODE: GX9662
RETAIL: $200 $140 $120
Next up we have Yeezy 500 Utility Black. These are finally restocking again but unfortunately most of the world won’t be getting them. They are a China only release and will drop in March 25th.
YEEZY 500 UTILITY BLACK
RELEASE: MARCH 25th
This is a model lot of people have been asking about everyday, the YZY Knit Rnr Stone Carbon was originally set to launch in February. They have now been moved to March 26th. this will be the second colorway of one of Yeezy’s newest silhouettes.
YZY KNIT RNR STONE CARBON
RELEASE: MARCH 26th
STYLE CODE: GY1759
Make sure to keep it locked here to be notified every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news, we post here before Instagram. Let us know on our socials below, what pairs are you trying to get in March?
- Yeezy DST Bt Restocking in Rock and Salt ColorwaysThe highly sought-after YEEZY DST BT is making a triumphant return with a restock in the Rock and Salt colorways. Ye’s iconic Yeezy line has garnered immense popularity over the years, and the re-release of these two distinct color variations is bound to create a frenzy in the sneaker community. In this article, we’ll explore […]
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into the market. One of the mostly sought after models is the YEEZY Foam Rnr. While four colorways are set to launch in the coming weeks, there are more colorways that have been produced that aren’t […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no exception. The Yeezy 450 Slide in the Cream colorway is the latest addition to the Yeezy family, and it’s already causing quite a stir. The Yeezy 450 Slide features a sleek and minimalist design that […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as a relief to fans who have been waiting for a chance to get their hands on more Yeezys. According to the press release, Adidas will be restocking several popular YEEZY styles, including the 350, 380, […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without adidas. What makes it worse is seeing new models hit the internet as of late with no updates from Yeezy in site. As of now we are only able to get our Yeezy fix with […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way back to 2018 during one of Ye’s late night Twitter leaks he first revealed to the world a line up of pastel 350s, 500s, a few 700s, and this new 350 V2 with a see […]
- New Yeezy 500 Tactical Boot SurfacesThe first time we seen a version of this new boot was back in the Summer of 2020 when Ye joined Chicago Public Schools students protests. Over the years this boot has seemed like a myth with very few images of samples available. Now we finally get a look at a retail ready pair, but […]
- ANOTHER YZY FOAM RNR COLORWAY SURFACESWe have a first look at another unreleased YZY FOAM RNR colorway, thanks to our friends at Request Boutique CLT. This new colorway is anticipated to to launch later this year as long as Ye and Adidas go through with releasing already produced stock drone before the split. Foam footwear has dominated the sneaker industry […]
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it is fairly clear why Adidas decided to discontinue working with Ye. To begin with, Kanye was the one who formally started the breakup. Then Ye […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to make their union legally binding. Censori, who appears to have worked as an architectural designer for the fashion brand for a few years now, and […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with Ye, they have over half a billion in Yeezy products already produced without an actual path of moving it As the Financial Times reported, some […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling out to carry the brand along. It seems like they make the same bad decisions over and over. For example, when the 4D technology was […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the 2020 Tail Light release. These feature the same style of upper seen on the Zyon 350 V2. The newer static design weaved in the Primeknit […]
- Unreleased Yeezy 450 Slide SurfacesWell, there has been a considerable slowdown of early Yeezy pairs lately as the divorce of the two brands goes into its third month. As it’s genuinely unsure what’s next, SolesByZay has just blessed the feed with multiple 450 Slides in the Cream colorway. We leaked the first sample in white way back in 2020; […]
- New Yeezy 500 Colorway EmergesThis Yeezy 500, while being multi-colored, it is far from some of the louder colors like Sumac or Enflame. They are reconstructed with an upper composed of suede, premium leather, and mesh with nubuck accents. The tone is a light tan with a faded yellow tint on this colorway. The mesh underlays are also tan […]