As we have mentioned previously with the world still dealing with issues from Covid. It appears some things have been moved around once again for Yeezy launches. The YZY DST BT Rock was on release calendars for later this Spring. Then it changed to February 21st.
The Rock DST BT takes elements from the 500 model. Coming in a futuristic military style build. The upper is made up of nubuck and suede overlays, with mesh underlays for breathability. On an all tonal upper in a sandy tan color. Matching are the mudguards and rope laces finishing off the tonal look. The thick military style midsole and rugged chunky outsole with an embossed Adidas logo in the center finishes off the boot.
UPDATE: Look for these to now drop on MARCH 14th. The Oil colorway is now rumored to launch also but not yet confirmed. They will be at your usual Yeezy Retailers, Yeezy Supply, Confirmed. Make sure to turn on notifications to be notified every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. If anything changes again we will update this post and Instagram. Let us know on our social media your thoughts on the these, and what colors would you like to see release in the future.
YEEZY DST BT ROCK
RESTOCK: MARCH 14th
STYLE CODE: EG6462
- Yeezy DST Bt Restocking in Rock and Salt ColorwaysThe highly sought-after YEEZY DST BT is making a triumphant return with a restock in the Rock and Salt colorways. Ye’s iconic Yeezy line has garnered immense popularity over the years, and the re-release of these two distinct color variations is bound to create a frenzy in the sneaker […]
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into the market. One of the mostly sought after models is the YEEZY Foam Rnr. While four colorways are set to launch in the coming weeks, there are more colorways […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no exception. The Yeezy 450 Slide in the Cream colorway is the latest addition to the Yeezy family, and it’s already causing quite a stir. The Yeezy 450 Slide features […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as a relief to fans who have been waiting for a chance to get their hands on more Yeezys. According to the press release, Adidas will be restocking several popular […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without adidas. What makes it worse is seeing new models hit the internet as of late with no updates from Yeezy in site. As of now we are only able […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way back to 2018 during one of Ye’s late night Twitter leaks he first revealed to the world a line up of pastel 350s, 500s, a few 700s, and this […]
- New Yeezy 500 Tactical Boot SurfacesThe first time we seen a version of this new boot was back in the Summer of 2020 when Ye joined Chicago Public Schools students protests. Over the years this boot has seemed like a myth with very few images of samples available. Now we finally get a look […]
- ANOTHER YZY FOAM RNR COLORWAY SURFACESWe have a first look at another unreleased YZY FOAM RNR colorway, thanks to our friends at Request Boutique CLT. This new colorway is anticipated to to launch later this year as long as Ye and Adidas go through with releasing already produced stock drone before the split. Foam […]
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it is fairly clear why Adidas decided to discontinue working with Ye. To begin with, Kanye was the one who […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to make their union legally binding. Censori, who appears to have worked as an architectural designer for the fashion brand […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with Ye, they have over half a billion in Yeezy products already produced without an actual path of moving it […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling out to carry the brand along. It seems like they make the same bad decisions over and over. For […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the 2020 Tail Light release. These feature the same style of upper seen on the Zyon 350 V2. The newer […]
- Unreleased Yeezy 450 Slide SurfacesWell, there has been a considerable slowdown of early Yeezy pairs lately as the divorce of the two brands goes into its third month. As it’s genuinely unsure what’s next, SolesByZay has just blessed the feed with multiple 450 Slides in the Cream colorway. We leaked the first sample […]
- New Yeezy 500 Colorway EmergesThis Yeezy 500, while being multi-colored, it is far from some of the louder colors like Sumac or Enflame. They are reconstructed with an upper composed of suede, premium leather, and mesh with nubuck accents. The tone is a light tan with a faded yellow tint on this colorway. […]
Need these desert boots, I just started collecting at the end of 21′, so imagine the dismay im feeling of missing all the seasons!!!
Where have you been this whole time? I genuinely don’t understand people going throughout life and adult years not caring for sneakers then all of a sudden they decide to hop on a trend and be a follower for cool points or sumn…”just started collecting” lmao dafuk