Yesterday on January 21st, if you follow DJ Khaled and Ye. Then you seen Khaled posting early that morning picking Ye up from the airport.
From about 6 am on, Khaled’s Instagram basically turned into a vlog featuring him and Ye starting in the Maybach top down, with “Can’t tell me nothing” playing in the background. To bits and pieces from their studio session. You could just tell the vibes were right, for another anthem, as Khaled would put it.
Khaled even broke out some classic Nike Yeezys in the “Net” colorway that launched back in 2009. Throughout the rest of the morning we got more of pictures and videos of their studio session. All smiles as Ye got his vocals done to what appeared to be a perfect day.
Khaled then hit us with a post that probably made most sneakerheads cringe. While sharing a video of his 2009 Nike Yeezy 1’s with the midsole separated from the upper and crumbling to dust in some areas. He went on to say “For my session today with Kanye, I put some classics on and look what happens. The verse is so legendary and the record so legenday this what happened….” He then went on to say “Obviously just to let you know what type of work that got put in today… Wow”
This even had Marcus Jordan chiming in saying “Let’s maker THAT convo happen” referring to getting Khaled, Ye, and Michael Jordan together. Nice Kicks shared this on Twitter. Ye then took to Instagram with a cryptic post, with a Jumpman logo along with Nice Kick’s post attached. The caption was meant to be just as cryptic with only the sneakey eyes emoji posted. Ye recently spoke on Drink Champs stating “Jordan still won’t meet with me.” This likely stemming from Ye’s song Facts stating “Yeezy just jumped over Jumpman.”
While it sounds like an almost impossible feat getting Jordan, Ye, Adidas, and Nike all on the same page for a collab to actually happen. If anyone could get it done, it would Ye. He has even said in the past if Nike ever wanted to retro his sneakers from his time with them, he would be down as long as that’s what the fans wanted. While a collab hasn’t even been discussed it’s hard not to wonder what would happen if the 2 biggest names in sneakers teamed up. This would definitely be the biggest collab in history if it was to ever go down.
Let us know on our socials below what your thoughts are on a YEEZY/JORDAN collab. Be sure to have notifications on to be notified every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. Check below for more images of Ye and Khaled’s studio session from today.
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into the market. One of the mostly sought after models is the YEEZY Foam Rnr. While four colorways are set to launch in the coming weeks, there are more colorways that […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no exception. The Yeezy 450 Slide in the Cream colorway is the latest addition to the Yeezy family, and it’s already causing quite a stir. The Yeezy 450 Slide features a […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as a relief to fans who have been waiting for a chance to get their hands on more Yeezys. According to the press release, Adidas will be restocking several popular YEEZY […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without adidas. What makes it worse is seeing new models hit the internet as of late with no updates from Yeezy in site. As of now we are only able to […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way back to 2018 during one of Ye’s late night Twitter leaks he first revealed to the world a line up of pastel 350s, 500s, a few 700s, and this new […]
- New Yeezy 500 Tactical Boot SurfacesThe first time we seen a version of this new boot was back in the Summer of 2020 when Ye joined Chicago Public Schools students protests. Over the years this boot has seemed like a myth with very few images of samples available. Now we finally get a look at […]
- ANOTHER YZY FOAM RNR COLORWAY SURFACESWe have a first look at another unreleased YZY FOAM RNR colorway, thanks to our friends at Request Boutique CLT. This new colorway is anticipated to to launch later this year as long as Ye and Adidas go through with releasing already produced stock drone before the split. Foam footwear […]
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it is fairly clear why Adidas decided to discontinue working with Ye. To begin with, Kanye was the one who formally […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to make their union legally binding. Censori, who appears to have worked as an architectural designer for the fashion brand for […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with Ye, they have over half a billion in Yeezy products already produced without an actual path of moving it As […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling out to carry the brand along. It seems like they make the same bad decisions over and over. For example, […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the 2020 Tail Light release. These feature the same style of upper seen on the Zyon 350 V2. The newer static […]
- More Unreleased Yeezys SurfaceWell, there has been a considerable slowdown of early Yeezy pairs lately as the divorce of the two brands goes into its third month. As it’s genuinely unsure what’s next, SolesByZay has just blessed the feed with multiple 450 Slides in the Cream colorway. We leaked the first sample in […]
- New 500 colorway emergesThis Yeezy 500, while being multi-colored, it is far from some of the louder colors like Sumac or Enflame. They are reconstructed with an upper composed of suede, premium leather, and mesh with nubuck accents. The tone is a light tan with a faded yellow tint on this colorway. The […]
- Adidas Staying True to Their Word, Will Drop Non-Yeezy Branded Colorways 2023As 2022 comes to a close, it looks like adidas is doubling down on releasing Yeezy’s without the Yeezy branding. Their first drop will be the 350 V2 Granite/ Core Black. Taking inspiration from the 2016 Yeezy 350 V2 era, his colorway features a grey upper with green hues throughout. […]